Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigermelon

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mystical mods sleeve on a SX Mini M class. Closest to high-end I've gotten.

12218958_10153741105892733_457ss821875_o.jpg

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Holy crap. My level of jealousy of you guys is like an 11 out of 10. XD

I really had my heart set on a white radius. But the more and more i read on some of the dna 200 devices, the more i want one. Especially that wismec thst jaybo collab'd on.

Would the efusion or lavabox or the one mentioned earlier, qualify as a high end mod?

NinoCappuccino

Moved On
Oct 24, 2015
Honestly I think the snow wolf 1.5 limited edition PC is the high-end box mod to get for the price you all these are awesome but they're very expensive and one of the features that you were getting that I am I getting with the snow wolf updated edition? Also the sigelei 200 watt box man is going to be available for about 120 bucks which is a reasonable price for a 200 watt box mod that is just about to come out the production line and there's also the Cooper plus there is oh boy there are so many but you know what the ones you guys are showing here are very unique and I have to applaud you and I don't know where you found these bad boys but if you're on a budget these are not the ones to get I wish I could afford these babies is not really for me

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
What are those atomizers?! Holy crap, please tell me they have an Rebuildable option. XD ive seen them quite a few times but dont think i ever quite put together what they were.
Both are KayFun Lites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread