Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I found a bottle of 18mg juice i actually never opened because i dropped to 12mg before i got a chance to use it. Spacejam starhunter, peach lemonade. I got the big idea to drip this thru my dead rabbit and a .24ohm twisted alien single coil. 80 watts. Its been said not to sub-ohm vape high nic juice. It was a tiny bit harsh, but this juice was kinda harsh at 1.7ohm anyway. Other than that, i feel like its vapeable at sub-ohm. Its not the greatest flavor in my collection so i probably wont be using it. But i proved something to myself, anyway. Proves im a nicotine junkie from way back:p

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
When I first started using rebuildables, I was using 24mg on a .17 dual coil build in an Limitless Gold RDTA. It hit me HARD...shaky, chest pounding, dizzy, and nauseous. Went straight to ECF and started asking questions. Found out that I was pretty much showing signs of nicotine OD.

Cut the nicotine in half and continue to vape at 12mg today.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I still get a chuckle out this, A several years back I was in a vape shop a really cute clerk saw my REO with an RDA and was amazed. I did notice she was using ego, she ask me if she could try it. She put on one of the vaping rubbers and took a good hit. The look on her face just before she started gagging cracks me up still. I forgot to tell her it was 18mg at 0.4Ω.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I still get a chuckle out this, A several years back I was in a vape shop a really cute clerk saw my REO with an RDA and was amazed. I did notice she was using ego, she ask me if she could try it. She put on one of the vaping rubbers and took a good hit. The look on her face just before she started gagging cracks me up still. I forgot to tell her it was 18mg at 0.4Ω.

Guessing you didn't get the digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread