Nicotine addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scherzhertz

Jul 6, 2019
Does vaping with nicotine make us addicted?
Well i started vaping now , before that i never smoke a ciggarate.
I use pods with salt nic 25mg and when i tried it the first time its making me nauseous , i heard that salt nic is more effective for body to adsorb? So will it making me really addicted?
Also i use sub ohm , well not very low resistance but still , its a sub ohm.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Well i did smoked , but its 4 years ago and i started vaping now because some of my friend vape , and i tried them , its taste really good

Buy some nicotine free juice to vape with your homies. The flavours will be the same or better.

How old are you?

Cheers
I

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
All salt nicotine does is make the vape less harsh than with freebase. No nicotine is even smoother, and allows you to taste the flavors better, with no nicotine reaction going on in your mouth.

Freebase nicotine is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Salt nicotine is odorless and tasteless, but does have a slight amber color. It sure doesn't help the taste of your vape.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Well the vape shop in my city says , if you mtl style vape you need salt nicotine to make the flavor taste good

Im 19 btw

IMO: You have a choice, find another vape shop or continue to listen to the man trying to take your money.
If you are a non smoker, advising you to use nicotine is (IMO) irresponsible.

Cheers
I

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well the vape shop in my city says , if you mtl style vape you need salt nicotine to make the flavor taste good

Im 19 btw

The vape shop is lying. You can buy 0 nic juice that tastes the same. There is no reason to be vaping 25 mg nic salt if you already stopped smoking 4 years ago.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Does vaping with nicotine make us addicted?
People are different. Some will become dependent, others won't. It's the same with just about every other drug. Some people will get hooked and others won't.
Horsefeathers.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think your vape shop is trying to get you addicted to nicotine personally.

Anyone who uses nicotine is susceptible to becoming addicted to it. Not everyone WILL, but some will.

Vaping high nic (and 19 is high for a non smoker) is probably one of the more effective methods to GET you addicted.

Find a better vape shop. If you are already addicted you may need to taper your nic. However, try 0 nic first and see how you do.

Anna

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Well i did smoked , but its 4 years ago and i started vaping now because some of my friend vape , and i tried them , its taste really good
    You will get better flavor from these, cheaper but just not look as cool...:thumb:
    stick.jpg

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Im never sure about these types of threads.
    A non cigarette or nicotine user could experience the mild/barely noticeable euphoria nicotine provides using 2 or 3mg nic juice.
    I smoked 42yrs and now vape 2mg to 3mg.

No rubberization of anything inside the oral cavity.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread