Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I just responded to a thread where the person never smoked but started vaping. They where only using 3 mg which I defended as being reasonable, but 25 mg is a whole different thing! Way to much and downright foolish. Vape shop employee should be tied to a post and whipped! I assume the shop asked for an ID, so I also assume OP is of legal age. We have been getting too many of these posts recently, and if any of them are from underage people then we might have to shove a lolly pop up their ars and send them away.

Yes, we are getting a lot of this lately. I feel we’re being trolled. It seems like someone is finding hot button topics to post about just to stir the pot.

But then it’s hard to tell, because there actually are a lot of stupid people out there eating Tide pods and what not.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Don't give them any new ideas.....Next they will be posting about "I am Vaping Tide pods, is this safe?"

Whatever happened to those? It seems like that faded away. And if that's not the in thing, I'm afraid to think of what the next bright idea will be.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Whatever happened to those? It seems like that faded away. And if that's not the in thing, I'm afraid to think of what the next bright idea will be.
All the Tide Pod participants probably died of something by now. Darwin and all.
We await the next entertaining trend in social media from their creative brethren.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Rossum

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Nicotine is highly addictive, but separated from burning plant matter and dangerous additives, it is no more harmful an addiction than caffeine, and with similar effects. Those with heart conditions and blood pressure issues should beware.

Vaping is harm reduction, and the most effective smoking cessation method ever known.

Beware of trolls.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
This OP reaks of anti smokers trolling. Remember in the beginning? I remember the fighting. Some of us joined that anti smoking forum, the one where they said we are still smoking. And were rude if we tried to educate. Then there was that whole thing worried about kids taking up vaping. Who were never going to smoke anyway.

Well, here it is. As ridiculous as it sounded, here's the ridiculous crawling out of the ground. Oh, who asks if nicotine is addictive. :facepalm: Let me ask you all here? Did those cigarettes contain a label that says Nicotine Is Addictive? I know mine did almost 40 years ago. Wasn't there anti smoking commercials on TV talking about the dangers of smoking and nicotine? I know I saw them.

And now, some people wonder why I have no sympathy for the stupid and ignorant. If this kid is on the level, I have zero sympathy. If not, this is anti smokers trying to take us down. I've seen it before. They infiltrate, and make the scary claims that really don't exist.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
This OP reaks of anti smokers trolling. Remember in the beginning? I remember the fighting. Some of us joined that anti smoking forum, the one where they said we are still smoking. And were rude if we tried to educate. Then there was that whole thing worried about kids taking up vaping. Who were never going to smoke anyway.

Well, here it is. As ridiculous as it sounded, here's the ridiculous crawling out of the ground. Oh, who asks if nicotine is addictive. :facepalm: Let me ask you all here? Did those cigarettes contain a label that says Nicotine Is Addictive? I know mine did almost 40 years ago. Wasn't there anti smoking commercials on TV talking about the dangers of smoking and nicotine? I know I saw them.

And now, some people wonder why I have no sympathy for the stupid and ignorant. If this kid is on the level, I have zero sympathy. If not, this is anti smokers trying to take us down. I've seen it before. They infiltrate, and make the scary claims that really don't exist.
Sometimes I can keep it together well enough to have a good argument, even though the challenges always make me mad. I was vaping outside a restaurant some time ago, just waiting for my friends to finish paying and come out. Someone pointed and said "isn't that illegal, what you are doing?" I answered good heavens no, it isn't illegal in the US, though there are countries where vaping is illegal. I told her that of course there are some places that won't allow it indoors, and that I wouldn't expect to vape at the courthouse. That wasn't enough for this succubus, who then asked if it wasn't addictive. I said that nicotine is highly addictive, that I was already hooked on nicotine from the time I smoked cigarettes, and that vaping has kept me off cigarettes for nearly seven years. She asked to hold my eleaf. Stupid woman. She said yeah, caffeine is addictive and I'm hooked on it. I mentioned that alcohol is addictive, and that someone strongly addicted to alcohol might indulge, get drunk, get in a car, get on the highway and kill somebody. She handed back my vape, said "peace", and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread