• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

higher concentrate nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesAlot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
NFLD
any suppliers in canada selling higher concentrate nic for dyi mixing. what would be a safe level of nic to order in concentrate? i know pure nic is an absuloute no no and you need lab equipment to even mix but what would be the safest nic to get and in what base should i get it in. all this talk on banning nic and would like to stock up on a bit of nic just incase, would also like to try some dyi juice

AllYourBase

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Alberta
Just recently most Cdn vendors have decided to not sell anything higher than 36 mg flavorless.

Recently eh? Canadian vendors were actually selling unflavored at strengths over 36mg? Damn, bad couple of months to not be around for. Between January and July when I was active here, the only time I saw nic juice over 36mg being sold by a Canadian vendor was when CdnVapor did that insane 100mg sale.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Recently eh? Canadian vendors were actually selling unflavored at strengths over 36mg? Damn, bad couple of months to not be around for. Between January and July when I was active here, the only time I saw nic juice over 36mg being sold by a Canadian vendor was when CdnVapor did that insane 100mg sale.

I think you mean northernvapor. Which I believe they still have 50mg
Nevermind they only have 36

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread