tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Steep time: FOOB to two weeks

Nic Level: 12mg

Tank/Atomizer: Patriot RDA, IBtanked

Mod: Stingray Copper with the RDA, MVP with the IBtanked

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: Despite the description, I've always tasted a hint of grape in this. It's a fruity flavor but very light and mellow on the palette. I can't pick out the pomegranate, but there's a slightly tangy tone to the peach and cranberry on the inhale, which smooths out on the exhale. This is one of my two main ADV's.

This one's odd. It's good through the RDA, but more complex and tastier through a carto. One word of advice: I could not get it to perform well with Boge cartos. With a Smoktech carto, it's magnificent.

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
6 month steep. (LOL)

Zenith v2 on turtle ship v2, build 24ga macro.

And

Patriot on turtle ship v2, 9 wrap 28ga micro.

Both builds I kept getting what I thought was a burnt flavor, first had it in the .5 ohm build thinking I was scorching it. Then in the patriot, 1.3 ohm build. Same taste, I get a taste of what fresh gravity tastes like with a little of what I.thought was burnt. That flavor was peach, lol, just didn't recognize it. I prefer this juice in it's earlier stages, but is not bad when it has a deep steep.

Don't know if it matters, but I've only tried this flavor when it is the greenish color lol.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
6 month steep. (LOL)

Zenith v2 on turtle ship v2, build 24ga macro.

And

Patriot on turtle ship v2, 9 wrap 28ga micro.

Both builds I kept getting what I thought was a burnt flavor, first had it in the .5 ohm build thinking I was scorching it. Then in the patriot, 1.3 ohm build. Same taste, I get a taste of what fresh gravity tastes like with a little of what I.thought was burnt. That flavor was peach, lol, just didn't recognize it. I prefer this juice in it's earlier stages, but is not bad when it has a deep steep.

Don't know if it matters, but I've only tried this flavor when it is the greenish color lol.

We discontinued the use of food coloring - we are totally out of "deep-steeped stock" so all Gravity going forward should be clear - progressively more yellow in tint as the nicotine level is increased.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Steep time: Born on 6/6/14 so ... one month

Nic Level: 6

Tank/Atomizer: Reomizer 2, 1.1 ohms microcoil and KGD wick. Dripped.

Mod: Reo grand

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

I loved it in a clearo (though it flooded the thing). I love it in the reo, although it's quite a bit different. Sweeter. The individual flavors are easier to pick appart. Still pretty refreshing and wonderfully tasting. But I think I miss the "tanginess" I had in the clearo. The peach here tastes riper and less juicy, and the cranberry is less prominent. I think... I think I like it best in a ProTank !

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Nic Level: 18mg

Tank/Atomizer: PT2 w/1.2ohm microcoil and cotton wick

Mod: MVP2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: WHOA, I didnt care for this juice a lot. I kept getting a burnt-ish flavor like the person mentioning above. I filled a PT2 with it today with a fresh stock wick - same thing again. Well I just built a new coil and its reading 1.2 - stuffed in some cotton...and by the way I have a strong feeling it's gonna short on me soon BUT...as of right now it's working.

Gravity is now fantastic. First hit was a punch in the face, full on flavor. Bumping up watts now...full on flavor. This is a really good juice! And the vapor production is OUSTANDING - maybe that's the cotton or something (my second working build) but wow!!!

Edit - took this up to 10 watts, no burnt hit...couldnt take it above 7 watts before. 9watts seems the sweet spot for me. Oh MAN, I LOVE this juice - and I'm sold on cotton ALL THE WAY now - SUCH GOOD VAPOR PRODUCTION AND TASTE!!! sorry guys...I'm flipping out and I probably should put this down for a minute but WOW...:party::thumbs::shock::tumble:

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Nic Level: 18mg

Tank/Atomizer: PT2 w/1.2ohm microcoil and cotton wick

Mod: MVP2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: WHOA, I didnt care for this juice a lot. I kept getting a burnt-ish flavor like the person mentioning above. I filled a PT2 with it today with a fresh stock wick - same thing again. Well I just built a new coil and its reading 1.2 - stuffed in some cotton...and by the way I have a strong feeling it's gonna short on me soon BUT...as of right now it's working.

Gravity is now fantastic. First hit was a punch in the face, full on flavor. Bumping up watts now...full on flavor. This is a really good juice! And the vapor production is OUSTANDING - maybe that's the cotton or something (my second working build) but wow!!!

Edit - took this up to 10 watts, no burnt hit...couldnt take it above 7 watts before. 9watts seems the sweet spot for me. Oh MAN, I LOVE this juice - and I'm sold on cotton ALL THE WAY now - SUCH GOOD VAPOR PRODUCTION AND TASTE!!! sorry guys...I'm flipping out and I probably should put this down for a minute but WOW...:party::thumbs::shock::tumble:

Sometimes just a matter of experimentation - glad it's poppin m8!~

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Steep time: fresh out of the box

Tank/Atomizer: GP Heron w/ Sera Wool filler and 2mm Ekowool "lasso" wick

Mod: (mechanical, VV): GP PAPS X SS (18650 mode) 1.8ohm 30 gauge kanthal

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: Very good. I'm use to cheapo DeKang Cherry 11mg and this is my first "boutique" eliquid. I was looking for something fruity, but not too over powering. This fits the bill nicely I think. This juice is very smooth and the taste lingers after the exhale, sort of like having drank 5-Alive fruit juice - that's the closest flavor I can think of that resembles it. I think this juice would take a sightly hotter coil (but not hot) and will try that out next, maybe on a Spheroid with a standard 2mm silica wick at 1.0ohms on 28 gauge kanthal. Overall, I'd recommend it if you like fruit flavor and want something fairly light. You could hit this all day and enjoy it. Well done!

ETA: just tried it at 1.3 ohms on GP 2mm silica with 7 wraps of 28g kanthal on the same Heron & PAPS X - freaking outstanding! Flavor really comes into it's own with some extra heat. I'm not sure I'd go with any more heat but right at 1.3 ohms it's really lively and a bit tart. Maybe even some hints of pineapple taste in there if that makes sense. Very nice!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: Very good. I'm use to cheapo DeKang Cherry 11mg and this is my first "boutique" eliquid. I was looking for something fruity, but not too over powering. This fits the bill nicely I think. This juice is very smooth and the taste lingers after the exhale, sort of like having drank 5-Alive fruit juice - that's the closest flavor I can think of that resembles it. I think this juice would take a sightly hotter coil (but not hot) and will try that out next, maybe on a Spheroid with a standard 2mm silica wick at 1.0ohms on 28 gauge kanthal. Overall, I'd recommend it if you like fruit flavor and want something fairly light. You could hit this all day and enjoy it. Well done!

ETA: just tried it at 1.3 ohms on GP 2mm silica with 7 wraps of 28g kanthal on the same Heron & PAPS X - freaking outstanding! Flavor really comes into it's own with some extra heat. I'm not sure I'd go with any more heat but right at 1.3 ohms it's really lively and a bit tart. Maybe even some hints of pineapple taste in there if that makes sense. Very nice!

Welcome to the family XJ! Glad you are enjoying the Gravity my friend!~

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

Love your forum name!

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013

Tank/Atomizer: GP Spheroid v3 w/ "GP fluff" filler and 2mm GP "lasso" silica wick

Mod: (mechanical, VV): Atmizoo Lab (18500 mode) 1.3ohm 30 gauge kanthal

Wow. The Spheroid and a hot coil give a very nice kick to this juice. The Heron with Gravity was airier with dense vapor and the Spheroid with Gravity is very focused and "juicy". I believe I may have found my new preferred fruit flavor. I enjoy that Gravity has a nice light fruity aftertaste and noticed I don't take as many pulls as frequently - I enjoy the flavor and "sip" it. Very well done. I'll also add that this is the first juice that majors in PG (usually 50/50 PG/VG juice here) that I've really liked. I find myself searching the classifieds for Gravity on the cheap!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm running the latest Ubuntu LTS. In a lot of ways I would prefer a different, but it's the only OS i've had luck installing on my machine (my computer was Windows 8 UEFI pre-installed...what a pain in the neck that was). I really would like to install a music-oriented distro so I can get back into recording. Eventually I may just try to install a real time kernal or something...I've got some nice software for it but the OS won't run it well.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I compile everything from source code so the sky is the limit on what I want to do. Did not realize they were making distro's tuned to music lovers, that is rather interesting.

On topic: I am enjoying 90 day old Gravity in my TOBH at 0.9 Ohms dual coil with ReadyXwick on the King. I am getting mostly cranberry with a hint of citrus along with peach on the exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread