tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
It's gone! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! I just PIF my last 50ml bottle to a buddy of mine and now I have to go see if I can trade him for another NT flavor. I can’t live my life without Radioactive! I have trades if anyone wants to part with it in 6mg!

DB' did you buy the last of it?!?!?!?!
I rue the day that I had them send the sample to you . . . . . :(

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
It's gone! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! I just PIF my last 50ml bottle to a buddy of mine and now I have to go see if I can trade him for another NT flavor. I can’t live my life without Radioactive! I have trades if anyone wants to part with it in 6mg!
Gee, that's too bad, I still have mine...:p

And people think I'm nuts for hoarding.....sorry guys...:cry:
You really think that's the reason....:D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We made a somewhat modest amount of Radioactive and it was up for months longer than we hoped. We released it on 4-8-2014 and it took nearly 4 months to sell through what should have been a 3 week run. We love it, but it just doesn't sell as well as we expect for it to make the final cut. Honestly, as good as it is, I can't believe it didn't sell better - I still believe (in any other line-up) that it would be a rock-star... it has a tendency to get "lost in the shuffle" though. Damn shame, I really wanted Radioactive to make the cut. it's one of my personal favorites.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
My NT world just crashed. Radio was my favorite, as close to an ADV as I will ever get. I know it was labeled SR, but had been around so long and was so well loved that I never thought it would go away and never come back. I thought it was on the list for the permanent run.

This is depressing.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My NT world just crashed. Radio was my favorite, as close to an ADV as I will ever get. I know it was labeled SR, but had been around so long and was so well loved that I never thought it would go away and never come back. I thought it was on the list for the permanent run.

This is depressing.

I like everything I read, but I feel ya. It remains to be seen if we can continue the short run thing in the new environment. Speaking of which, I need to write up an announcement!~

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Gee, that's too bad, I still have mine...:p

You really think that's the reason....:D

:p :lol: :evil:

Well, I managed to put a "bit" on the side, but nowhere's near a fort's worth . . . . :unsure:

You need to up your game ;)

This is depressing.

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread