Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Originally got my first Wakonda 30ml end of August. Thought "pretty good". Vaped about 15, PIFd the rest. Got a 50ml Thursday, I don't know if my tastes changed, or if it's cause my apv change, or what, but damn this is hitting for me now. #Loving Wakonda!!!

some days it hits better than others for me - but when it hits, it hits nice ;) glad you're enjoying sacred vapor!

(...today happens to be one of those days...sloths enjoying wakonda immensely :vapor:)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Originally got my first Wakonda 30ml end of August. Thought "pretty good". Vaped about 15, PIFd the rest. Got a 50ml Thursday, I don't know if my tastes changed, or if it's cause my apv change, or what, but damn this is hitting for me now. #Loving Wakonda!!!

some days it hits better than others for me - but when it hits, it hits nice ;) glad you're enjoying sacred vapor!

(...today happens to be one of those days...sloths enjoying wakonda immensely :vapor:)

Makes me SMH when someone tries a liquid once, fresh, in a single device, and then PIFs it. heheh If I had done that, most of my favorite liquid would never have been discovered.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Makes me SMH when someone tries a liquid once, fresh, in a single device, and then PIFs it. heheh If I had done that, most of my favorite liquid would never have been discovered.

Most of the stuff I'm hitting now is from June or earlier, except for Strawnilla and the Switch. Can't rush a good thing . . . :)

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI

Didn't PIF it cause it was "ok", PIFd it cause I got a friend to start vaping and she really liked it. I liked it, just not quite this much. I've learned from these forums the Magic of Steeping. (thank u everyone!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Didn't PIF it cause it was "ok", PIFd it cause I got a friend to start vaping and she really liked it. I liked it, just not quite this much. I've learned from these forums the Magic of Steeping. (thank u everyone!)

Oh, I feel ya - more of a general comment. I think most of my favorites took a minute to come around is all I am saying...

jabberwalkie

Mar 8, 2014
us
Steep time:
Tasted FOB and after 3 weeks

Nic Level:
18mg

Tank/Atomizer:
Mini Pro-Tank 2

Mod: (mechanical, VV)
Itaste MVP 2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
All ready did a review for this, but I love it so much I will repost Here
i have been a fan of coffee and espresso juices for a while now. I have found some to be OK and others to be lacking . After reading a few reviews here and on ECF i decided to give it a try. WOW, is the best way to describe this. I let it rest for about a week, vaped on a VV battery and in a mini portank 2. The coffee flavor is strong and velvety with a soft but present throat hit. On low voltage it produces copious amounts of vapor. Its not the coffee flavor that really put this over the top for me; as I puffed away on it subtle flavors of vanilla with rich and savory pipe tobacco tingled my taste buds. As the juice steeped the vanilla transformed into a creamy bliss and the tobacco undertones mellowed bit. This is truly a pleasurable vape and has earned a spot on my must have list.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Steep time:

Nic Level:
18mg

Tank/Atomizer:
Mini Pro-Tank 2

Itaste MVP 2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
i have been a fan of coffee and espresso juices for a while now. I have found some to be OK and others to be lacking . After reading a few reviews here and on ECF i decided to give it a try. WOW, is the best way to describe this. I let it rest for about a week, vaped on a VV battery and in a mini portank 2. The coffee flavor is strong and velvety with a soft but present throat hit. On low voltage it produces copious amounts of vapor. Its not the coffee flavor that really put this over the top for me; as I puffed away on it subtle flavors of vanilla with rich and savory pipe tobacco tingled my taste buds. As the juice steeped the vanilla transformed into a creamy bliss and the tobacco undertones mellowed bit. This is truly a pleasurable vape and has earned a spot on my must have list.

yep wakonda saves lives

wait til you try it in an NT approved delivery device!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Steep time:

Nic Level:
18mg

Tank/Atomizer:
Mini Pro-Tank 2

Itaste MVP 2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

Very nice! I am so pleased it 'hit' for you jabber!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I cant believe I actually had Wakonda up in the NT swap thread for a time.... now it's constantly in my kfl+, usually with a little CLS mixed in. SO GOOD. The steeping change with this one is absurd (kind of like how Frenilla changes so drastically). Went from zero to hero :D

Been wondering where you been hidin' brother - seems like you been MIA for a minute!

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA
Been wondering where you been hidin' brother - seems like you been MIA for a minute!

Haha I've been missing the NT community like crazy! The dreaded "final semester" has me not only swamped, but conserving my precious, precious NT budget. You will be seeing another order from me and more forum-activity for SURE once Hurricane Midterm comes and goes (probably during the time I'm supposed to be studying) :D Thanks for thinking of me, Superman! You must know by now how aptly named I think you are :toast:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Haha I've been missing the NT community like crazy! The dreaded "final semester" has me not only swamped, but conserving my precious, precious NT budget. You will be seeing another order from me and more forum-activity for SURE once Hurricane Midterm comes and goes (probably during the time I'm supposed to be studying) :D Thanks for thinking of me, Superman! You must know by now how aptly named I think you are :toast:

Send me a copy of those grades bird man, I gotta bottle for that.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I just ordered another bottle of Wakonda, and I'm glad NT has super fast shipping. I was holding on to my last few tankfuls of Wak, now I can vape it all.:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion on the Vets Day sale mi'lady /bow

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Sorry for the confusion on the Vets Day sale mi'lady /bow
No problemo Kent, it was a great sale. I had to laugh at whoever said they'd never send emails before their morning coffee again:) I can't speak before I've had my coffee, and a couple of hits off my mod... so I definitely relate.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread