Ho.......ly.......... !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
Got my Grand today. Assembled and fired... nothing. Double checked everything, all was well. Turns out I had a bad atty on there (DOA, apparently.) Slapped on a different atty and it fired up right away. First hit...

*************** POW *****************

This thing hits like a damn bus with a 2.0 ohm LR Cisco atty on it. vaping Boba's right now and 2-3 hits is knocking me on my buttocks.

Damn, Rob - you make a whale of a PV, my friend. Anyone on the fence, get off of it and get your wallet out. This thing is worth every penny.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
#1, blow the atty out by putting the atomizer (without the mod) up to your lips, blowing through the atty into a paper towel.
#2, if that is not sufficient, run hot water through your atomizer, then blow out the atty (see #1), allow to dry
#3, if that is not sufficient, soak your atty in 99% isopropyl alcohol or PGA, then blow out the atty (see #1), allow to dry
#4, if that is not sufficient, boil your atties in water for 5 minutes, remove from water and allow to cool, blow out the atty (see #1), and allow to dry.
#5, if that is not sufficient, the throw yourself in the dirt, and just accept that this atty was meant to be used only with Massive Chocolate Mint. :) You could have used a worse flavor that lingers.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
#1, blow the atty out by putting the atomizer (without the mod) up to your lips, blowing through the atty into a paper towel.
#2, if that is not sufficient, run hot water through your atomizer, then blow out the atty (see #1), allow to dry
#3, if that is not sufficient, soak your atty in 99% isopropyl alcohol or PGA, then blow out the atty (see #1), allow to dry
#4, if that is not sufficient, boil your atties in water for 5 minutes, remove from water and allow to cool, blow out the atty (see #1), and allow to dry.
#5, if that is not sufficient, the throw yourself in the dirt, and just accept that this atty was meant to be used only with Massive Chocolate Mint. :) You could have used a worse flavor that lingers.

I did #1 and it didn't help. On to option 2 - thanks for the help !

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
ry%3D400

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
Welcome, glad you like it - though how could you not? It truly is the best there is.

Do yourself a favor and lower your nic for the first day or 2, many including myself learned the hard way: nausea, headache, pale sweaty mess of a nic OD lolol

Yep, this basically happened to me. Unfortunately, I don't have anything lower than 24mg except a few prefilled 16mg MaxxFusion cartos at 2.5ohm. :lol:

Thanks again for all your recommendations, dopeh !

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando

I moved on to option 2 and did this with both the 306 which had Banana Nut Bread in it and the 510 I put Chocolate Mint into. The 306 was cleaned out and fired up like a champ after leaving it out overnight. The 510 seemed to lose most of the CM flavor, but I was getting almost no vapor out of it, which probably means it's still wet, right? Just let it sit longer, vape on it to dry it, bake it in the oven? What's your drying method of choice?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I moved on to option 2 and did this with both the 306 which had Banana Nut Bread in it and the 510 I put Chocolate Mint into. The 306 was cleaned out and fired up like a champ after leaving it out overnight. The 510 seemed to lose most of the CM flavor, but I was getting almost no vapor out of it, which probably means it's still wet, right? Just let it sit longer, vape on it to dry it, bake it in the oven? What's your drying method of choice?

Usually I blow it out and then leave it for a day. I've heard of the baking method. I wouldn't dry burn it cause its hard on the coil, IMO...and thus shortens the lifespan of the atty. I have also been impatient and have just vaped through it...but leaving it for a day seemed to do the trick for me. Let me know what works best for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread