Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
its here!!! holy small mod batman.the fit n finish is beautiful. its as small as my presidential phidias with a 6ml bottle.
Great work sir, once i put it thru its paces i will post my video review. 115.00? its a steal, can't believe somthing so functional n
beautiful is so affordable.

thanks Hog!!

yellowman1972

so when can i get my next one?

coffm0

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
Texas
its here!!! holy small mod batman.the fit n finish is beautiful. its as small as my presidential phidias with a 6ml bottle.
Great work sir, once i put it thru its paces i will post my video review. 115.00? its a steal, can't believe somthing so functional n

thanks Hog!!

yellowman1972

Guess that means another hog family member, lol, I have noticed many hog owner end up with more than one, congrats. For me I have two and two on order and countless more ideas. Personally I believe mikes craftsmanship is top notch and gets better with every mod.

Hogwart

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
Granite Bay, CA
I am glad you are pleased with it. I was starting to get worried with how long it was in the sorting facility.
As far as a next one? Hard to say. I have a long 3 weeks ahead of me finishing up a 12 story project I'm currently running. Then I was supposed to roll right into a 29 story project in the Bay area but that has now been pushed back until August. So I see more hobby time in my future =)

thanks Hog!!

yellowman1972

snails1023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Chicago
#62 was scratched all over, the bottom fell off ( so in my wisdom I glued it back on) , the door had a split and then the button stopped working. Yes I was a bit hard on it, I am truly ashamed.
Well today I got my package from Mike, I only asked that the button get replaced, I had no expectations that Mike would turn around and do a total makeover on it. It actually looks better that the day I got it.
I am now scared of even using it, I swear this mod it not going to leave the house again. All I can say is thank you!

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
What would it take for my hog to get a facelift? I was so mad at myself when it happened and now I'm just embarrassed by it. A few weeks ago, Morgan and I had to spend the day away from home, so we packed up our mods in her "purse" (actually a little diabetic had case). After going in it a few times, I rearranged everything to fit and ended up not touching it again for 6+ hours until we got home and unpacked it. To make a long story short, the button was depressed while in the case and basically burned the heck out of the atty, made scorch marks on the catch cup and messed up the finish :cry: Tossed the battery and the atty obviously, threw that bottle of juice away and cleaned up the scorched catch cup with some alcohol and a Q-tip. :facepalm: It works fine (the button issue I messaged you about a couple of months ago resolved on its own) but the finish on the top cap is bubbled and rough, and the wood is discolored a little :cry:

Yep lesson learned about not leaving the battery in the mod in situations like that :facepalm: Can she be salvaged?

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
#62 was scratched all over, the bottom fell off ( so in my wisdom I glued it back on) , the door had a split and then the button stopped working. Yes I was a bit hard on it, I am truly ashamed.
Well today I got my package from Mike, I only asked that the button get replaced, I had no expectations that Mike would turn around and do a total makeover on it. It actually looks better that the day I got it.
I am now scared of even using it, I swear this mod it not going to leave the house again. All I can say is thank you!

You just need to mod your house...

padded20room5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread