Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Yes Anna, and it is still (to my knowledge) the only device that will effectively TC/TL Kanthal and NiCr, that and the Hohm Tech G2's that is.

Edit; I have a 500' box of Sally's Rayon, and at least enough Kanthal to last me for about the same amount of time, so buying Ti/Ni200/SS wire to TC/TL my vape just isn't in the cards for me. That's why the Hohm Tech Slice and G2 are so attractive to me. I either run my Kanthal/NiCr builds in Power mode or TC mode and have at least 1 TC/TL setup (Siren V1 in RLHit mode) and 1 Power setup (Berserker MTL on my P80) going at the same time with the same juice and I get a different experience with each.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
The Wrecker is not as hand friendly as a lot of devices out there, but, it is a Beast when it comes to strength. I have (4) of the G2 versions, and they can't be beat for how I vape and use them.

I would advise to get the Slice, Wrecker G1 and Wrecker G2 while you can, as there are NOT going to be any more made.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I have 3 Wrecker G2's. Only one open. A Slice would be nice but I'm not impressed with 26650 batteries or the shipping costs. Maybe I'll get a black one anyway.

Unless they fixed the paint jobs since I got mine, months ago, let me suggest a Silver Slice instead, as the Bad paint jobs are not nearly as noticeable.

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
I like them. The paint job needs help though.
20180122_061744.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
All I have of the Slice, all (3) of them, are the SE's, (2) Silver and (1) Black. The Black one I had to strip after only 3-4 weeks the paint was so bad, Sorry. I was wondering if the LE's were just as bad.

I just got an email from Mt. Baker which had this link:

Hohm Tech Hohm Slice 26650 Mod

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
Paint is bad on them all. J wraps are a bit undersized. Get a wrap that matches the mod color so it doesn't look so obvious around the eges. Sanding and polishing makes it really slick and drop prone.

Still my second favorite mod and I have many mods. Second only to the G2. I have 3 of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread