HohmTech Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I just received 2 Slice SE's in silver from Vaporcube. For $15 bucks each, why not. This lot must have been lost or hidden though cause the firmware on both is 1.2.1. Any idea how I can get to 2.5.7 since Hohmtech doesn't support them anymore? Sorry if this is readily available information but I'm having a difficult time locating it. I'm trying to quit smoking and my first foray into vaping was to get two Slices and a G2 which apparently get their best performance from recent firmware.

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Hey all. I just received 2 Slice SE's in silver from Vaporcube. For $15 bucks each, why not. This lot must have been lost or hidden though cause the firmware on both is 1.2.1. Any idea how I can get to 2.5.7 since Hohmtech doesn't support them anymore? Sorry if this is readily available information but I'm having a difficult time locating it. I'm trying to quit smoking and my first foray into vaping was to get two Slices and a G2 which apparently get their best performance from recent firmware.

I don't think that there is a 2.5.7 for the slice. I think the newest was 1.2.4. I have that if you want it.

Wow, thanks for the reply. That actually clears a lot up. I also have a G2 coming, perhaps 2.5.7 is for that. I actually found an updater, just can't get it to work. The instructions I read for the SE state to hold down the +/- button and plug in the usb but that just starts charging the battery, which I thought was only possible on the LE. Anyway, I can't PM yet but I really appreciate the offer and I'm sure i'll be taking you up on it.

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Wow, thanks for the reply. That actually clears a lot up. I also have a G2 coming, perhaps 2.5.7 is for that. I actually found an updater, just can't get it to work. The instructions I read for the SE state to hold down the +/- button and plug in the usb but that just starts charging the battery, which I thought was only possible on the LE. Anyway, I can't PM yet but I really appreciate the offer and I'm sure i'll be taking you up on it.

There is an updater program and a firmware file that is used. You have to first hold down the MODE BUTTON (top flat button) and the +/- Buttons at the same time for two seconds to get ADVANCE mode then select the USB option and run upgrade afterwards.

Here is PDF of manual.
https://hohmtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Slice_Manual_FSK1.0.pdf

I have uploaded the files in zip format for you here.

http://ravenlist.com/files/Hohm-Tech-and-FSK-Update-Software.zip

Thanks so much for that. I got it working and tomorrow my Hohm Wrecker G2 should arrive.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-22_18-40-33.png
    upload_2018-8-22_18-40-33.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread