RDA Holmes v1 vs v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I have had the Cigreen Holmes rda for a month now and have to say it is the best damn dripper I have ever used -- HUGE drip well with absolutely no leaking, adjustable airflow control without having to unscrew the cap, amazing flavor, and the clouds keep coming. Before I got it, I thought the Magma was the best dripper out their for flavor, but it doesn't even come close to the Holmes. I know there are probably other drippers out there costing over $100 that are probably better than the Holmes, but for $30, it cannot be beat, IMO.

I recently got an email from vapordna advertising the Holmes v2. From the product description (Holmes RDA Rebuildable Atomizer by Cigreen), it looks like the main difference is that the top cap is now removable from the deck, with better insulation. But, I'm not sure if that's the only difference and if it's worth getting the v2.

I know there aren't that many Holmes users out there yet, but for those using it -- anyone try both the v1 and v2 and can comment on the differences in terms of vape and flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread