Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetic

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
I was thinking to myself that i need a holder for my PV (mini Provari, ODy and maybe line V2). Normally i keep it in my pocket but it always falls sideways in my pocket. So i was looking around and I came upon this QuickTreX® FlashLight PAL.

Just hoping to get other peoples opinion on the item, and it is not expensive about $20. It is also swivels

Thank you

Magnetic

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
I agree the Serenity Leather Gear holsters are very nice but they are not for me. I plan on keeping my PV inside of my pocket where no one can see it. I just need it not to fall side ways in my pocket and then break in half at the point of connection, also not get scratched up by my car keys

I would love to hear other suggestions, if I find other stuff I will post them up.

Thank you all

Magnetic

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
life-screen.ru

Not bad either,good for box mods,bottom feeders and tube mods given the dimensions are OK (square one is 5cmx2cmx10cm inside dimensions)

Good find but have you checked out their mods and atties look pretty interesting. the holster is nice too

Варианты сборки мода ― SvoёMesto

Actually now that I looked at the atties they are kind of, sort of, like a Russian Golden Greek. I do like how they made their atty and a provari look like a hybrid.

Last edited:

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada

fieldh0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
South Central Mississippi
I was thinking to myself that i need a holder for my PV (mini Provari, ODy and maybe line V2). Normally i keep it in my pocket but it always falls sideways in my pocket. So i was looking around and I came upon this QuickTreX® FlashLight PAL.

Just hoping to get other peoples opinion on the item, and it is not expensive about $20. It is also swivels

Thank you
Great holster, but since I'm still in the eGo stage, it's a little pricey for me. $20 for the holster and $12 for S&H. I really like the jaguar icon on the holster. I'll keep it in mind. When I move up, to a nicer PV, I'll probably grab one. I noticed the dimensions ranged up to the 1 1/2" size diameter.

Magnetic

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
Great holster, but since I'm still in the eGo stage, it's a little pricey for me. $20 for the holster and $12 for S&H. I really like the jaguar icon on the holster. I'll keep it in mind. When I move up, to a nicer PV, I'll probably grab one. I noticed the dimensions ranged up to the 1 1/2" size diameter.

I was just about to order it, then i seen the shipping price. One thing is to pay for the product but $12 for shipping that is a lot. For me it is not the price that is holding me back but the principle of it.

Magnetic

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
I have a holster I use for tools that would work. Clip Pock-Its XL Utility Holster | Nite Ize they have a couple different sizes.

That is pretty sweet, not for me but for the people that like to carry around stuff with their PV, that looks awesome. I am looking for something more stealthy. Awesome find though, I am going to have to share that item around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread