The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Holster / Holder

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Magnetic, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Magnetic

Magnetic Full Member Verified Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I was thinking to myself that i need a holder for my PV (mini Provari, ODy and maybe line V2). Normally i keep it in my pocket but it always falls sideways in my pocket. So i was looking around and I came upon this QuickTreX® FlashLight PAL.

Just hoping to get other peoples opinion on the item, and it is not expensive about $20. It is also swivels

Thank you

2. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    Sweet, that coupled with a gooseneck and you'd have hands free vaping....well sorta!

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  4. BardicDruid

BardicDruid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Central Texas
  5. kazz63758

kazz63758 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2011
    Southeast Missouri
    Agree. Serenity Leather Gear holsters are very well made and look nice with your mods

6. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I agree the Serenity Leather Gear holsters are very nice but they are not for me. I plan on keeping my PV inside of my pocket where no one can see it. I just need it not to fall side ways in my pocket and then break in half at the point of connection, also not get scratched up by my car keys

I would love to hear other suggestions, if I find other stuff I will post them up.

Thank you all

7. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    life-screen.ru

Not bad either,good for box mods,bottom feeders and tube mods given the dimensions are OK (square one is 5cmx2cmx10cm inside dimensions)

8. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    Good find but have you checked out their mods and atties look pretty interesting. the holster is nice too

Варианты сборки мода ― SvoёMesto

Actually now that I looked at the atties they are kind of, sort of, like a Russian Golden Greek. I do like how they made their atty and a provari look like a hybrid.

9. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
  10. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    Sweet, do tell. Don't be shy. How are the atties are they any good?

11. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    The tanks are the best I have tried so far by a long shot...they also come with a 510 bottom adaptor :)

12. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
  13. fieldh0

fieldh0 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great holster, but since I'm still in the eGo stage, it's a little pricey for me. $20 for the holster and $12 for S&H. I really like the jaguar icon on the holster. I'll keep it in mind. When I move up, to a nicer PV, I'll probably grab one. I noticed the dimensions ranged up to the 1 1/2" size diameter.

14. ratpack7

ratpack7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
  15. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I was just about to order it, then i seen the shipping price. One thing is to pay for the product but $12 for shipping that is a lot. For me it is not the price that is holding me back but the principle of it.

16. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois

That is pretty sweet, not for me but for the people that like to carry around stuff with their PV, that looks awesome. I am looking for something more stealthy. Awesome find though, I am going to have to share that item around.

17. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I think i found what i want, it is a little unorthodox but I think it will work out. It also swivels.

Wonder if it will fit a mini provari?

Mini Lite-Lok | Nite Ize

18. Magnetic

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I am getting the QuickTreX® FlashLight PAL, I just realized that it can be used also as a tripod. That is especially useful for Genesis Attys, plus i normally put my PV in a precarious position this will give it more support.

I will tell you guys how it works out. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. alffalvo

alffalvo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I just placed my order with them Saturday it looks like there is a little wait time but from the looks of there quality work it's worth the wait I'm sure

20. pantul

pantul Full Member Verified Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Las Vegas NV USA
    It looks like it will work perfectly. Let us know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.