Ghetto Rigged Belt Clip Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
Being a fellow ecig user on a budget :facepalm:, thought I'd share this little rig I did with very cheap, yet very durable, components.

1. $5 - UltraFire Flashlight Holster Clip w/Free Rotate Multi-function Belt Clip (eBay)
2. $0 - An old CD case I never really used
3. $0 - Some arts and crafts with scissors, superglue, and a tiny sewing kit

The Flashlight Holster Clip is great for mini flashlights but the only thing that was holding me back from using it for an ecig was its open end bottom (wouldn't want the ECIG falling right through the holster clip). I simply used the CD case's material for the bottom part (luckily, the material closely resembled the actual Holster). Sewed the edges to hold the 'extra' part together and superglued it to the actual holster's bottom end. There's no way I could afford the prices that many companies are asking for in terms of ECIG belt holsters - this saved me a bundle and it doesn't look bad at all! :) It actually feels more secure than many of the ECIG holsters I've tried. Works great for my mini-Provari & ZMax ecigs!

Anyways, wanted to share it and hope it helps out any ECIG users on a budget! :2c:

Cheers & Happy vaping! :vapor:

(apologies for any grammar mistakes... been a long day and exhausted)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 51
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No harm in saving money. I built my first carto tanks out of large syringes and rubber plugs which worked pretty well until I found the Artemas carto tanks for under $9 and they lock in place. A lot of us try DIY for almost everything if it works, it works. If it doesn't, not much loss in trying.

Wabbit

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
No harm in saving money. I built my first carto tanks out of large syringes and rubber plugs which worked pretty well until I found the Artemas carto tanks for under $9 and they lock in place. A lot of us try DIY for almost everything if it works, it works. If it doesn't, not much loss in trying.

Wabbit

DIY carto tank huh? Not a bad idea... Maybe I'll give it a shot some time. Pretty neat, Wabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread