Got to see Heather's new facility in Sharpsburg, GA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leash44

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Boise, ID
I was lucky enough to find out recently that I live close to HHV's home base, and decided I must go in for a taste testing since I am going to be moving out of state in about 3 weeks and I could not miss out on this opportunity. I went in yesterday and found out I was their first taste tester in their new place since they moved from Newnan to Sharpsburg a week and a half ago. I tasted 12 juices and bought 6 30ml bottles, with 3 in the back of my mind that I really wanted too but just had to wait on.

MODS: If you want me to, I can remove these reviews from this post and put them in the categorized reviews in the stickies above, for now it was just easier for me to put them all in this one post while writing this up. Just let me know.

Here's what I tried:

Angel's Kiss - Definitely a light fruity vape. Unique, hard to place which fruits are in it, I can taste a little pear and other than that, I have no idea. A nice bit of cool on the exhale but it is very slight and like the description says it is NOT menthol. I have no idea how they get that mild cool without menthol, I am intrigued. This is one of the 3 that I want to add to my next order but decided to wait on.

Atomic Grasshopper - Definitely tasted like mint chocolate ice cream, but there was another element to it that I could not place and it threw me off, so I did not opt for this one.

Bleeding Heart - Supposed to be Strawberries and Cream. Some either love it, or hate it and say it is perfumey. I think it is delicious. I have loved strawberry vapes since day one of vaping. It is a mild strawberry flavor, and I do sometimes get a slight floral taste on the exhale, but to me it is not perfumey as some other brands I have tried have been, that have actually tasted like chemical perfumes. I taste the strawberry more than the cream flavor, to me the cream flavor is more noticeable in the aftertaste which is pleasant. I bought a 30ml bottle of this.

Crackberry - OMG! Appropriate name. Delicious blackberry with a little tartness, sweet but not overly sweet. Bought 30ml of this.

Double D Watermelon - Very light refreshing melon vape. I tend to go for the stronger fruits, but this was good and it will be on my next order.

Heavenly Tobacco - Oh how can I describe just how heavenly this is... yesterday was my first time ever trying any tobacco flavors, and I'm so glad I did. I have never tried an RY4 because they sound so sweet, but this is not overpoweringly sweet and it is deliciously complex. Brought home 30ml.

Just Peachy - Exactly what it says, a ripe juicy real peach flavor. You can't get a peach flavor any more realistic than this. 30ml is mine.

Legend - Ok here is where I guess I differ from a lot of people. This flavor is just not me. It really is good, if you like that pipe tobacco flavor, but I'm just not a pipe tobacco lover.

Mocha Java Smooth - The Mocha Java was tasty, but there is a certain flavor in it that I have had trouble with in the past in coffee vapes that ends up killing my taste buds after a very short time of vaping it. I might still order a small sample of it and after steeping trying it anyway, and seeing if it does it with this one or not, because I taste the flavor that usually does this to me but I am hoping that maybe this one will not. It is so tasty that I really do want this one to work out. That's the only reason I did not buy this one yesterday and opted for the Tuscan Cocoa instead, which is very good but I'd still like a coffee flavor.

Nice Pear - A juicy ripe pear, so real you can almost imagine the texture. Wanted to get this one, but chose 6 others and this will be on my next order.

Shadow - This one has me hooked. It has a richer flavor than the Heavenly Tobacco, not as sweet but smooth and creamy. Bought 30ml and it has been my ADV today, and I have already had to refill the clearomizer once. I can tell that I will have to be buying the 50ml of this to have some steeping at all times. This is my favorite of all the flavors I brought home. I never thought I would say that about a tobacco vape.

Tuscan Cocoa - I get a creamy nutty cocoa from this one, it's really good. I can't wait to see how this changes with more steeping time. Bought 30ml.

Heather and gang - Thanks so much for the opportunity to come and taste all those yummy flavors! Your flavors are by far the best I have tried, I have been vaping since January when I quit the smokes and my first flavor was Dekang Strawberry. :) I like yours much better. LOL

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I was lucky enough to find out recently that I live close to HHV's home base, and decided I must go in for a taste testing since I am going to be moving out of state in about 3 weeks and I could not miss out on this opportunity. I went in yesterday and found out I was their first taste tester in their new place since they moved from Newnan to Sharpsburg a week and a half ago. I tasted 12 juices and bought 6 30ml bottles, with 3 in the back of my mind that I really wanted too but just had to wait on.

MODS: If you want me to, I can remove these reviews from this post and put them in the categorized reviews in the stickies above, for now it was just easier for me to put them all in this one post while writing this up. Just let me know.

Here's what I tried:

Angel's Kiss - Definitely a light fruity vape. Unique, hard to place which fruits are in it, I can taste a little pear and other than that, I have no idea. A nice bit of cool on the exhale but it is very slight and like the description says it is NOT menthol. I have no idea how they get that mild cool without menthol, I am intrigued. This is one of the 3 that I want to add to my next order but decided to wait on.

Atomic Grasshopper - Definitely tasted like mint chocolate ice cream, but there was another element to it that I could not place and it threw me off, so I did not opt for this one.

Bleeding Heart - Supposed to be Strawberries and Cream. Some either love it, or hate it and say it is perfumey. I think it is delicious. I have loved strawberry vapes since day one of vaping. It is a mild strawberry flavor, and I do sometimes get a slight floral taste on the exhale, but to me it is not perfumey as some other brands I have tried have been, that have actually tasted like chemical perfumes. I taste the strawberry more than the cream flavor, to me the cream flavor is more noticeable in the aftertaste which is pleasant. I bought a 30ml bottle of this.

Crackberry - OMG! Appropriate name. Delicious blackberry with a little tartness, sweet but not overly sweet. Bought 30ml of this.

Double D Watermelon - Very light refreshing melon vape. I tend to go for the stronger fruits, but this was good and it will be on my next order.

Heavenly Tobacco - Oh how can I describe just how heavenly this is... yesterday was my first time ever trying any tobacco flavors, and I'm so glad I did. I have never tried an RY4 because they sound so sweet, but this is not overpoweringly sweet and it is deliciously complex. Brought home 30ml.

Just Peachy - Exactly what it says, a ripe juicy real peach flavor. You can't get a peach flavor any more realistic than this. 30ml is mine.

Legend - Ok here is where I guess I differ from a lot of people. This flavor is just not me. It really is good, if you like that pipe tobacco flavor, but I'm just not a pipe tobacco lover.

Mocha Java Smooth - The Mocha Java was tasty, but there is a certain flavor in it that I have had trouble with in the past in coffee vapes that ends up killing my taste buds after a very short time of vaping it. I might still order a small sample of it and after steeping trying it anyway, and seeing if it does it with this one or not, because I taste the flavor that usually does this to me but I am hoping that maybe this one will not. It is so tasty that I really do want this one to work out. That's the only reason I did not buy this one yesterday and opted for the Tuscan Cocoa instead, which is very good but I'd still like a coffee flavor.

Nice Pear - A juicy ripe pear, so real you can almost imagine the texture. Wanted to get this one, but chose 6 others and this will be on my next order.

Shadow - This one has me hooked. It has a richer flavor than the Heavenly Tobacco, not as sweet but smooth and creamy. Bought 30ml and it has been my ADV today, and I have already had to refill the clearomizer once. I can tell that I will have to be buying the 50ml of this to have some steeping at all times. This is my favorite of all the flavors I brought home. I never thought I would say that about a tobacco vape.

Tuscan Cocoa - I get a creamy nutty cocoa from this one, it's really good. I can't wait to see how this changes with more steeping time. Bought 30ml.

Heather and gang - Thanks so much for the opportunity to come and taste all those yummy flavors! Your flavors are by far the best I have tried, I have been vaping since January when I quit the smokes and my first flavor was Dekang Strawberry. :) I like yours much better. LOL

Can I just say JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would add more exclamation points but thought it would be too obnoxious

Shadow is amazing! I can even vape it right after the two day cap off without steeping. Just received 3-30ml of it today. ;)

I love Crackberry and Nice Pear too!! Nice Pear was my first try of HHV and it was love at first vape. I know what you mean about the texture. You can almost get that graininess of the pear... Outstanding.

Welcome to the Army. :D

Last edited:

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
So what did the facility look like?

I'd love to hear what the operation looked like. It'd be interesting to hear about their process. I think that some of the FDA types just picture them sitting around the table in the kitchen with some droppers and saucers just eye-balling their juices.

Be good to hear some details.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Great post, Leash!! Heavenly Tobacco is my #1 favorite juice.

On the Mocha Java Smooth, some people get a burnt popcorn taste from it. I just get popcorn - not burnt, just popcorn. Were you getting a popcorn taste?

Shadow is fantastic. It's part of my regular rotation.

I would suggest trying Serendipty, Dragon's Fire (almost a universal favorite around here) and Heavenly Army too. Heavenly Army and Shadow are close relatives.

Welcome to the Army!!

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA

I'd love to hear what the operation looked like. It'd be interesting to hear about their process. I think that some of the FDA types just picture them sitting around the table in the kitchen with some droppers and saucers just eye-balling their juices.

Nah, they make it in their bathtub.

Leash44

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Boise, ID

Very professional looking. Once you enter, to the left is the tasting area, a glass table and some glass shelves on the wall with the bottles of juices available for taste testing. To the right is a large open entrance to the main office, and straight ahead is the hallway to the mixing room. I got to peek in the mixing room, which is several mixing stations with computers, many bottles, syringes, employees wearing gloves, everything very impressive. I would never worry about the quality of their operation after seeing it myself, they are top notch.

Leash44

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Boise, ID
Great post, Leash!! Heavenly Tobacco is my #1 favorite juice.

On the Mocha Java Smooth, some people get a burnt popcorn taste from it. I just get popcorn - not burnt, just popcorn. Were you getting a popcorn taste?

Shadow is fantastic. It's part of my regular rotation.

I would suggest trying Serendipty, Dragon's Fire (almost a universal favorite around here) and Heavenly Army too. Heavenly Army and Shadow are close relatives.

Welcome to the Army!!

I'm not sure, I would have to taste it again with that in mind and see if that is the note I get with the Mocha Java Smooth, and I do plan on ordering a small bottle of it to try again.

Funny you should mention trying those flavors. I have an order I am putting together for some more flavors to try from HHV, because these are just SO good and I want to try more, and those three are on the list, as well as Oompa and then a few other non tobacco flavors that I didn't get to try.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
I have not been to the new location. Sounds similar to what they had. I thought they were also wearing dust masks.
Very professional looking. Once you enter, to the left is the tasting area, a glass table and some glass shelves on the wall with the bottles of juices available for taste testing. To the right is a large open entrance to the main office, and straight ahead is the hallway to the mixing room. I got to peek in the mixing room, which is several mixing stations with computers, many bottles, syringes, employees wearing gloves, everything very impressive. I would never worry about the quality of their operation after seeing it myself, they are top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread