Status
Not open for further replies.

Holbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Setting up a Fort Wayne Vape Meet

I just started this thread about trying to get a Fort Wayne vape Meet set up sometime in the near future. Please respond to the thread linked with specific information about getting one set-up, express interest here if you feel so I'd like to try to keep this bumped up to get maximum exposure. I and my roommate are the only vapers I have regular interaction with, and would like to extend that network. My roommate only vapes clove flavored juice (while good I like some variety) and still smokes clove too, I want to meet some straight Vapeheads, my buddy that introduced me to this is straight vaper but do to work schedules I dont see him much anymore.

Hoosiers unite lets vape out Fort Wayne

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
August 10th starting at 4pm at Wrigley Field Bar and Grill. More details when we get closer will be posted at Hoosier Vapers.

Holbie set this up for the Hoosier Vapers.

(There are a couple of meets coming up in/near Indy in June and July and all that information can be found at the ECF sub-forum linked above and in the links in my signature.)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Nope, that plate died so much more boring ones could take its place.

We're still pretty hospitable though as long as a Boilermaker vs. Hoosier vs. Irish vs. Bulldogs vs. Buckeye conversion doesn't break out. (Then all bets are off unless it's about mascots and then my money is either on Bulldogs, because they have an actual dog, or Hoosiers because they don't have any silly mascot.)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
tyler I just found a vape shop in valpo! there is also going to be vapemeet in Hammond, when u get ur 5 posts, pm me and I will give you their facebook info(don't know if is allow to post it here)

I think we have the Valpo shop in our B&M directory on the Hoosier Vapers site. (Need someone who has been to the shop to tell me if Trep got the address right though.)

The Steel City Vapers has meets fairly often in the Hammond area.

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I think we have the Valpo shop in our B&M directory on the Hoosier Vapers site. (Need someone who has been to the shop to tell me if Trep got the address right though.)

The Steel City Vapers has meets fairly often in the Hammond area.

yes steel city is the one I was talking about, went to valpo the other day and I checked the hoosier vapers website and yes info is correct :)

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Great. We just made the B&M directory live last week and we've been trying to make sure we had everything correct, but as usual, once it went live Hoosier Vapers' members started contacting us with some errors.

Hopefully we don't have the same issue with the page that is going live this weekend...

Still, given that we have zero budget and run on volunteers, I think the club is doing a pretty good job.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
Nope, that plate died so much more boring ones could take its place.

We're still pretty hospitable though as long as a Boilermaker vs. Hoosier vs. Irish vs. Bulldogs vs. Buckeye conversion doesn't break out. (Then all bets are off unless it's about mascots and then my money is either on Bulldogs, because they have an actual dog, or Hoosiers because they don't have any silly mascot.)

I have teams that I like to watch, but never was a big debater on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread