Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I have 3 sizes to compare. The Grand is good for in front of my computer because of the bigger bottle size and battery life.I chain vape when i am online so that is the most used.

I like the littlest Mini for holding while i type and vape :) and also is the only one i take out with me of course with the xtra bottle and battery.

The Mini 2 was my first Mini and i thought it was a little Mini.I was even using 14500 batteries in it, wondered why the batteries were loose and asked in the main REO forum, that is how i found out the correct battery size. So That is when i got the original Mini and correct batteries for the Mini 2.

Wow, I love the tiniest Mini it is adorable.

I can't choose between the sizes and want to get more for the colors and textures. I probably answer the question wrong. but at least i only mention REOs :D

And this just makes me want one again. Anyone that knows me knows already that just one or two of a certain mod is never enough.
:D Well back to Reo shopping land. (God I hope they don't have one that I like). I'm gonna have to will my collection of mods to ECF when I die. No one in my family vapes. (Hey that's not a bad idea. When I'm gone I'll still be paying it forward). :laugh:

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
And this just makes me want one again. Anyone that knows me knows already that just one or two of a certain mod is never enough.
:D Well back to Reo shopping land. (God I hope they don't have one that I like). I'm gonna have to will my collection of mods to ECF when I die. No one in my family vapes. (Hey that's not a bad idea. When I'm gone I'll still be paying it forward). :laugh:

Underlined part >>I been thinking the same thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread