House Cleaning Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, my kid was not made up but I was speaking to an "imaginary" child as it were.

Thankfully I don't have a "fictional" child, they're like a lot to live UP OR DOWN to as a parent. I'm sorry I couldn't successfully parent Anne of Green Gables let alone successfully ORPHAN raise her. I'm sorry, I would smack that kid so hard in the lip on day one, CPS would come.

I am of course, kidding. Laura Wilder was a major pain, so it seemed, and her SISTER freaking went BLIND. I could so not cope with either of THAT. Tom Sawyer, he was just, like, OMG NOT GOOD. Scout was... I would have let Scout down, very very badly. I'm trying super hard to come up with a fictional child I could deal with even slightly. Pippi Longstocking, I'm sorry I wanna BE her, not parent her.

I KNOW!!! Astro Boy!!! But not the sanitized American version, the cool Asian one where his rocket would come out his ....!!!!! THAT IS THE KID I WANT TO PARENT.

Notice he's a robot.

No my actual child was more than plenty. LOL

Anna

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Once lost a cell phone to the toilet. No vape so far though

Me too, and I miss it very much:( Grand fathered into an ancient Cingular plan so I carry two phones. No service smart phone, er, toy and a $20 dumb phone. Had one that looked like a miniature Black Berry with a full 26 key keyboard. Yep, that is the one that got dropped in the toilet! They do not sell them any more:-x

At least with a vape you can just buy a new drip tip. That is the only part you stick in your mouth:p

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've bought some juices that tasted like they came from an unflushed toilet. Now, it just brings a whole new world into 'DIY'. I wanna know! Where does the corn come from though? I haven't eaten it in years.

And you know how an unflushed toilet tastes because..................???

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Hey Anna,
Elroy seemed like a pretty good kid. Judy seemed to be a bit of a pest though.

I think COPYRIGHTDMCA had self-esteem issues. She had that nervous laugh all the time. Bam Bam would pretty handy when you need to vacuum under furniture. But whacking the floor all the time with that club would get old fast.

Made note to self today: place vape away from the toilet while cleaning it.

And you know how an unflushed toilet tastes because..................???
I actually said "Like an unflushed toilet". Because I used to drink & make merry so, at times, had to indulge in a 'technicolour yawn' complete with splashbacks. So that was the experience I shared. It's a bit like describing, in detail, what the taste of an orange is to someone that has never tried any citrus @Eskie.

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So that was the experience I shared.

Worse than my darkest imaginings. Oh my God if that had happened to me EVEN ONCE I would have gotten sober a lot sooner. Fortunately my drinking strategy was always "Drink past the nausea straight into the blackout."

Trust me, blackout drinking has SO MANY advantages, l really don't get why more people don't do it. It also makes the "amends" step of like, the AA way a whole hell of a lot shorter.

My sadder drinking days are the ones I can remember the end to, I'm just saying. Plus a lot of guys got laid, and frankly, I don't think they're owed an "amends" anyway, it was probably more like I BLESSED THEM, but no names to remember and seek out.

No, I had to make the amends to the geeky college kid who always wanted to "be" with me, and then I'd get you know, drunk, and make out, and like then I was like, "No I am too immature to realize this dude is AWESOME, and I should snatch him up while it's still obtainable." So then in the morning I'd be all hung over and mean.

Although, honestly when I DID track him down for an amends, I think I did us both a favor. He had like 9 kids, plus like eleventy jillion godkids and was part of some weird church thing. Of course with the amends he wanted to talk religion so I had to do a lot of "looking up stuff" for awhile, because I didn't want to be like, "I have sort of a non scriptural relationship with my Creator and she's just telling me to get you off my conscience, like, I don't want to talk saints and monasteries.

Do not even get me started on my amends to my first fiancé that was something OTHERWORLDLY to discuss oh wait you didn't but I am trying really hard to get my mind off poo vomit. Let me be.

LOL

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Cynophobe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread