Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
You are the man.

Pchela would you add this to the faq's?

Two questions.

Where did you get those fiberglass brushes?

Where the heck did you get glow in the dark o-rings :)

I missed that you wanted to know where to get the fiberglass brush. They can be found in Radio Shack near the soldering equipment.

Here is the link to the one I have Fiberglass Cleaning Brush

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Hey everyone,

Holster reminder/update: I promise I haven't forgotten about the holsters to all that want one. I'm still waiting on Zen~ to make a dummy Standard and/or Mini or just say that he's too busy. In the event that he's too busy, Standard size holsters won't be able to be made unless someone offers to send one to Korea. A Mini has already been offered by wh01sjongalt.

Life update: Peds/Ob rotation in the summer are killing me. I'm excited for Pluid to arrive in my mailbox unless Murdock forgot me... D: And after picking up my AYS, I still haven't even opened the package because I'm so busy. @_@;; Figures.

Hope everyone's doing well, I don't have the time to keep up any more. @_@;;

No I didn't forget you. I have your pluid packaged up. And ready to go to the post office. Problem is I can only go to the post office at lunch to ship stuff.(the counter is closed both before and after work) and lately work has been so busy I have not gotten to many lunch breaks.

No worries though, it will get to you.

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Um, I'm gonna have extra.

I did not read which is a common occurrence for me and ordered 6 which I thought was 6. I did not realize they were 6 packs.

I will Probably have extra :)

Hey big spender, "wink, wink" why dont'cha come see me sometime? "wink wink" "Sung in her best Peggy Lee imitation"

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
Lorderos,
How often do you do that cleaning?

How often do you re-clean the wick?

I clean it like that whenever performance starts to degrade. Not always the top to bottom though. I clean the tanks when I am changing juice or if it tastes funny. I clean the switch whenever it starts taking more effort than I think it should to fire.

The complete top to bottom clean I do maybe once a month just to keep it happy and looking like new. ;)

It takes about 10 minutes to do the whole process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread