House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york
Nope we are talking 2 different things here.

damascusbowie7.jpg
WOW! Correct me when i'm wrong, that is BEAUTIFUL..................VERY INTERESTED!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
oh Ripple:w00t: just go to google and type in firefox. it will do the rest for you :lol:

I love you, ty, but I don't believe you in my heart, I shut down my house's other desktop downloading an antvirus program about 8 months ago and haven't downloaded squat since, I do not trust these infernal beasties nor codes delivered through the internet.....:evil::evil:evil:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
But I am limited by age and an innate inability to understand new computer do-dads, I don't even know how to use another browser!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you get lots of entries, kcos....:thumb:
Me too Ripp. HeJJ I made a quick mess out of a Pink (Floyd) Wall with a stick K man and it was frustrating and very ugly.

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
I love you, ty, but I don't believe you in my heart, I shut down my house's other desktop downloading an antvirus program about 8 months ago and haven't downloaded squat since, I do not trust these infernal beasties nor codes delivered through the internet.....:evil::evil:evil:

Ripple, what if I told you I could send you a little USB Stick that you could plug into your computer and it would automatically bring something up on your screen loaded with Firefox? You would only have to click it to use it and close it to use something else. I could set up a portable apps usb stick for you within 5 minutes and have it in the mail on Monday. Just pm me your mailing address and I will get it out to you.:)

PS when the usb stick is unplugged it leaves nothing behind, so you do not have to install anything.

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
I am sorry, I did not mean to snap at you. :facepalm: That was definitely not my intention. I just wanted you guys to know it was 2 different items. Please accept my apology???

Nope, same thing. Antique shotgun barrels were made of Damascus steel.

Damascus-Barrels Forge Welded Barrels Research & Information

Zen said he was hunting for some barrels (I'm assuming trashed ones since good ones would be rare and worth alot) because the price of new stock is so high.

I'm pretty resourceful... I've been hunting for used antique shotgun barrels to use as stock, that should make it more affordable. It will be a VERY limited edition that I'm making because I want one for myself.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ripple, what if I told you I could send you a little USB Stick that you could plug into your computer and it would automatically bring something up on your screen loaded with Firefox? You would only have to click it to use it and close it to use something else. I could set up a portable apps usb stick for you within 5 minutes and have it in the mail on Monday. Just pm me your mailing address and I will get it out to you.:)

PS when the usb stick is unplugged it leaves nothing behind, so you do not have to install anything.

Its OK, kath, I would screw it up somehow with no recourse, not a chance I can take both logically and rationally.....:)

I remain blissfully technophobic!!! :thumbs:

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
glad to see that you're finding your "sweet spot". it's just like anything else.... screw up, learn, screw up something different, learn some more.
when i wrapped my first few coils, i was so angry that they weren't that good. it looked so easy in Zen's video. then i remembered that when he shot that, he had already wrapped hundreds of them. in another year, you'll be able to do it even better and easier!

Shoot!!! In another year of doing this, you won't even have to try, it'll be right first time, every time and breaking will be minutes, not days. ;)

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Its OK, kath, I would screw it up somehow with no recourse, not a chance I can take both logically and rationally.....:)

I remain blissfully technophobic!!! :thumbs:

Aww, I feel bad for you, but if you are blissful, I can't say anymore about it. Stay blissful, and peaceful my friend.

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread