House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hey guys, Junky's show is on....stop in and say Hi :)

http://www.syndicateradio.tv/elixirtv

I'll never see it at that time, too bad, I like the dude...:(

Well I don't see you posting a picture ..so who knows if it's true that you got one.:D

I posted!!! :thumbs:

Thats what i want the ss zag

But kcos put a kibosh on my second ZAG-S, admittedly, I get greedy....:D

The Bliss looks Astonishing on the Caravela

It is a fine looking genny but the performance does not match the zen's -- thus my sale of mine already to a friend at Nu-Vapor......and it had to be there as he is an ECF expatriate and he is one of my many friends removed from here.....

Yeah, but you don't want that trouble. On a completely unrelated note I have seen a lot of very cool stuff in the classies that could use a bump;)

I've gotten into trouble for that too many times, it used to be a trademark of mine to bump all GG and friends' threads, i had over 1500 posts (which don't count) in the classys at one time..:thumb:
OK I can stand to see you guys staying up late all weekend So I text zen to let him know that there were like 37 peeps in the thread ..thinking that tonight is going to be announcement of the ZAP.

Zen's reply was ("Tell them the product has Been shipped to the distributer and the announcement will go out when it is checked into inventory , Late next week at the earliest and they don't need to hang out in the thread they will get an email. And to go to bed he is out of town until Wednesday nothing is happening until he gets back.')

I see why he didn't return my PM!! :laugh:

its still up ripple just posted

Had to.......;)
I am not very happy at having to go clean up y'alls mess

Its the job, these guys are just lucky you and sarge like them.....:)
Alrighty. I'm off to VW so I can speak my mind without fear of the heavy hand of ECF.

In my opinion, this is a rule book masquerading as a community. It boggles my mind that it is totally acceptable to profit from the labors of others and gouge your fellow vapers (which is contrary to the spirit of community), but completely unacceptable to try to protect your fellow vapers from opportunistic predators.

You know how much I agree with you, I posted my feelings there and at Vapepit.....:evil::evil::evil:

DirtyHarry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Fremont, CA
Morning, Ash!

How's it going, man?

Hope you are having a great weekend, and I'd fully expect to see you "dance" sometime this week! :) :) :)

I'm still astonished at how well this new coil (one wrap less than Zen~ provided, not intentionally - that's just how it turned out) is performing!!! This really is EASY to use and fix!!

POOF.. clouds of vapor!! :)

-Insp. 2211

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Morning, Ash!

How's it going, man?

Hope you are having a great weekend, and I'd fully expect to see you "dance" sometime this week! :) :) :)

I'm still astonished at how well this new coil (one wrap less than Zen~ provided, not intentionally - that's just how it turned out) is performing!!! This really is EASY to use and fix!!

POOF.. clouds of vapor!! :)

-Insp. 2211

Am fine bro and ur self ? And here the weekend it's done we start work today the weekend here is Friday and Saturday :D
Hope ur having a good weekend mate . and I can't wait to get my ASH

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
Morning everyone :) It's a shame that I missed the classy posts....I love to see those..lol. Pumas, I agree. Why is it OK to ask double or triple the price of something that is generally USED, but no OK to say anything about it?
I guess we can get into the territory of verbal abuse and bullying. I can see that if left to our own devices, it could get way out of hand. Still.....

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
OK....70/30 the wick is whatever Zen ships with...400? Yesterday, I cleaned everything again. I even got brave and took apart the switch, cleaned that. Cleaned the tank, etc. No shorts that I can see. The juice turns almost immediately. I do get a little better vapor production though.

Mike ships them all with a 400x400 mesh. 70/30 PG/VG is perfect for a 400 mesh. make sure that your wick is not touching the bottom of the tank or the center post because both of those are shorts. i vape "Rat Juice" which is my version of an RY4 which is sweet and caramelly (not a word). if you're using sweeter juices, you're much more likely to get that color change.
i've told some others before, think of it as caramelizing an onion in a pan. you're slowly heating them while moving them. they turn brown. if your vape angle is too horizontal, you're doing the same thing. there's more juice in your wick than you can successfully vaporize. when you stand your APV back up, it goes back into the tank. keep your vape angle in mind while you're using it. find your sweet spot. i know you'll get there. when you do.....bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread