Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Yup, very different and expensive and cheaper in all sorts of weird and opposite ways.

Trust me, it's a different country. I was married to a Canadian for ten years and she was not an American. She would have been the first to tell you that. K-Man? Katz?

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
AND buy a multimeter to keep an eye on your batteries' health :p

AND.... invest the very little cost in a plastic battery case to keep them in...

Last thing anyone needs is one of these batteries shorting against a set of keys in a pocket, etc....

Buy a battery case (or boxes), and use it (them)...

Batteries should be either in your APV, in the charger until charged, or in the battery case...

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Yup, very different and expensive and cheaper in all sorts of weird and opposite ways.

Yea you aren't kidding. My wife and I moved from Edmonton to Los Angeles.

We were in for sticker shock but not in the way I expected lol. Groceries, gas, alcohol, insurance...everything is cheaper, in Los Angeles for pete's sake. The gasoline is the strangest one. It used to get refined 300km(180 miles) from where I lived and it's cheaper in Los Angeles...go figure. Canadian Taxes.

The only thing more expensive is the housing but it's not really that much more expensive. I live spitting distance from the ocean and while my house here is smaller, it costs the same as back in Edmonton. If I moved a couple miles further from the ocean I could get a mansion for what my house cost in Canada. Weird.

Not what we expected at all.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Well my vapor production started dropping again today so I decided to try a new coil. What takes Zen 3 minutes to do, took me over 30 minutes. First neither of the allen wrenches would fit in the positive post screw. Finally got the screw out but I messed up the wick. So, I put in a new wick, wrapped a 5 wrap coil, got it firing evenly, primed the coil and burnt in in 3 times, filled it up, and am in vapeing bliss again. Going to order a couple more of the little screws and I think I'll be good to go.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Well my vapor production started dropping again today so I decided to try a new coil. What takes Zen 3 minutes to do, took me over 30 minutes. First neither of the allen wrenches would fit in the positive post screw. Finally got the screw out but I messed up the wick. So, I put in a new wick, wrapped a 5 wrap coil, got it firing evenly, primed the coil and burnt in in 3 times, filled it up, and am in vapeing bliss again. Going to order a couple more of the little screws and I think I'll be good to go.

Kev, the allen wrenches are the right size. One of the shipments of the positive post screws had some flash in the hole. Take the screw out and force the smallest size allen wrench in the hole and you will be good to go. Don't buy different screws.

Last edited:

defy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
South Florida
I used to be careless with my batteries and just carried my backups around in my pocket loose. Then I heard a story (on here, don't remember from who) where a guy had some in his fanny pack and they bumped into something in there and caused them to short and literally catch fire.

Needless to say, nobody needs a fire erupting from their waistline. After hearing that, I'm more careful with my batteries.

~defy

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
Just ordered this stuff :)
310vapers.com
(2) AW 3.7v Batteries-AW IMR 18350 700mAh 3.7v
Xtar WP2 II Charger (18650, 18500, 18350 & More)
HoH.com
Battery Case - Blue
Replacement Fused Quartz Tank - Mini
Zenesis Mini Case
Stainless Steel Tank - Mini with regular Zenesis Finish

Is this all correct?
AND QUARTS GLASS TANKS AVAILABLE AT HoH NOW :)

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
310vapers.com
HoH.com
Battery Case - Blue
Zenesis Mini Case

Is this all correct?

Ya done good. Now be ready to lower your nic level, if you're used to cartos.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
310vapers.com
HoH.com
Battery Case - Blue
Zenesis Mini Case

Is this all correct?

Don't forget to pick up a mouth piece somewhere, if you don't have one. I would recommend KC Mawn and Co. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread