ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
That one needs a special AFS that is carried in a custom backpack :D:D

CamelBak FTW!

2010-hellion - CamelBak.com

100oz capacity. Need I say more?

This and the 'jumpstart battery pack' you keep in your trunk to jump start your car, and you could probably go for a week or two without needing to refill or recharge anything :)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
CamelBak FTW!

2010-hellion - CamelBak.com

100oz capacity. Need I say more?

This and the 'jumpstart battery pack' you keep in your trunk to jump start your car, and you could probably go for a week or two without needing to refill or recharge anything :)

Hahaha...Very practical I must say :D:D

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
OK this is a GG 24Volts configuration with AFS :D:D:D

moto0035.jpg

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hi Kristen,
I have found this page to be very helpful Brand and Model Compatibility Chart - E-Cigarette Wiki

It does need updated for some of the newer models.

~A

Thanks for the tip! :thumb:

Use it everywhere. Hubby keeps it in his shirt pocket or hand. We get asked questions all the time and hand out Alt Smoke cards. I also use a BB with a 510 atty that is about 2" shorter and 3/16" smaller in diameter. Love them both.
Wow - do you just carry the batteries, attys and bottles in a case then?

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
Who need atomizers with this? You can just plug it to a heater's resistance and vape. Or just use it to start the engine of your car :lol::lol::lol:

Out of curiosity, do you only use one button, or the other, or either, or both?

Would be kind of need if you could use one button to get one voltage, and both buttons to get a different voltage..

EDIT: And I was waiting for you to say you disassembled hair dryers to make atomizers for it!

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Out of curiosity, do you only use one button, or the other, or either, or both?

Would be kind of need if you could use one button to get one voltage, and both buttons to get a different voltage..

EDIT: And I was waiting for you to say you disassembled hair dryers to make atomizers for it!

Hahaha...Hairdryers :lol::lol::lol:

Actually the button in use is the one near the bottom cap. The other one has no function in this configuration and can simply be pulled out or left as a decor.

But I'm sure not using this configuration to vape :D

Actually, the first configuration had the purpose to try and use 3 ordinary AA 1.5V batteries on it, and it worked while it lasted...That's not more than 2 minutes because the batteries I used were already empty and disposable. But I'll try it again when I'll get rechargeable ones...4.5V is a sweet spot.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Kristin...I know you were asking about battery sizes... the biggest comonly used is the 18650.. and heres a tip on those battery numbers (diameter)(length)0 as a placeholder..
so 18650 is 18mm diameter, 65mm length, 14440 =14mm diameter, 44mm length...14500 = 14mm diameter, 50mm length...15270 (CR2) = 15mm diameter, 27mm length...16340 (RCR123a) = 16mm diameter, 34mm long..

I think that covers the majority of the most common batteries...there may be some fluxuation in size between manufacturers but it's usually only a mm or 2...think protected are about 2 mm longer due to the protection circut board..but 2 mm is nothing when you're putting them in foam...
mostly just wanted to let you know that the battery name/model IS the battery size..

Scott EE

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Virginia USA
eGo with Mega atty+cart attached:

Length:

128mm or 5 1/8"

Width:

14mm or 9/16"

From top of cone to end of cart is 33 mm atty sticks out from cone 10 mm and cart adds 23 mm. A standard 510 atty actually sits flush with top of cone so only thing you see is cart length beyond it.

Mega 510 atty+cart will add 58 mm to any device it is attached to for anyone curious.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I'm looking for an adapter to use the V4L KR808D-1 XL battery with my Janty Kissbox Classic.
In its standard configuration, the Kissbox is about 152 mm, or 6 inches. With the XL battery in place it should be close to 185 mm, or 7 1/4 inches.
How wide is the Kissbox?

Also, I see you have a Screwdriver? What are the dimensions of that, please?

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Kristin...I know you were asking about battery sizes... the biggest comonly used is the 18650.. and heres a tip on those battery numbers (diameter)(length)0 as a placeholder..
so 18650 is 18mm diameter, 65mm length, 14440 =14mm diameter, 44mm length...14500 = 14mm diameter, 50mm length...15270 (CR2) = 15mm diameter, 27mm length...16340 (RCR123a) = 16mm diameter, 34mm long..

I think that covers the majority of the most common batteries...there may be some fluxuation in size between manufacturers but it's usually only a mm or 2...think protected are about 2 mm longer due to the protection circut board..but 2 mm is nothing when you're putting them in foam...
mostly just wanted to let you know that the battery name/model IS the battery size..
Great tip - thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread