How Big is your Ecig??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
West Palm Beach
K. I'm not sure what question you are looking to have answered here, but if you like a slim pen style under 7" the go with the 808 XL +510. If you want something that can be concealed in the palm of your hand, look at the eGo/Tornado. I'm sure anything above 3.7v will be considerably larger i diameter - not necessarily longer.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...]
I'm trying to determine the largest ecigs sizes when assembled - length and width at the widest part.[...]

If you're including mods in this discussion, I've heard of some using motorcycle batteries, etc. as power sources (but that's probably not what you're getting at).

Check out this Frankenstein's Monster PV contraption that Col. Gaunt made from a GGT, GGTS and AFS in this thread:

My Supercharged nitro boosted GG!

It uses two (2) 18650 batteries! The 18650 is the largest battery that is commonly used in mods.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
If you're including mods in this discussion, I've heard of some using motorcycle batteries, etc. as power sources (but that's probably not what you're getting at).

Check out this Frankenstein's Monster PV contraption that Col. Gaunt made from a GGT, GGTS and AFS in this thread:

My Supercharged nitro boosted GG!

It uses two (2) 18650 batteries! The 18650 is the largest battery that is commonly used in mods.
I'm definitely looking for mod sizes! Do you know the measurements (length & width) of those 18650 batteries?

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
K. I'm not sure what question you are looking to have answered here, but if you like a slim pen style under 7" the go with the 808 XL +510. If you want something that can be concealed in the palm of your hand, look at the eGo/Tornado. I'm sure anything above 3.7v will be considerably larger i diameter - not necessarily longer.
Thanks Jets - but I'm not looking for something for myself. It's for a project I'm working on. :)

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
Awesome! Thank you - so none over 7" except the above. That certainly isn't "pocket-sized!" LOL! :D

Do you use it that way when you are out-and-about on the town or just at home?
Yes I take it as far as my car will take me, but I carry the VP2 in my pocket and usually leave the BSB in the car. I'm really liking the length, actually, don't have to lift it as far. :lol: The pen grip is too wide, like a giant straw, so I added a tapered pen cap. When I get my 510 T-tip, then I'll retire the mod and revive that old pen. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
I'm definitely looking for mod sizes! Do you know the measurements (length & width) of those 18650 batteries?

They vary slightly, of course, even with the same brand. My blue UltraFires are about 2-9/16" long and just under 3/4" in diameter, but the gray ones have an additional PCB in the bottom, and are 2-5/8" long. I've read that some are a slightly larger diameter, as well.

I'm no expert, I just measured the one's I have on hand.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
This is my sweet spot combo: 3* 1.5V AA Duracell - GG Transformer+Storm parts :D:D:D

sweetspot2.jpg

It can also take 6 CR2s 3.6V each...that's 21.6 Volts!! Who said size doesn't matter?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Wow, that's long! 8-o Do you go out on the town with that or use something else and just use that one at home?
Use it everywhere. Hubby keeps it in his shirt pocket or hand. We get asked questions all the time and hand out Alt Smoke cards. I also use a BB with a 510 atty that is about 2" shorter and 3/16" smaller in diameter. Love them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread