How do I begin to refill???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperDan

Dec 22, 2010
Maine
As others have said....just go and buy some e-liquid/e-juice and drop some into a nice, clean cart. You can clean the carts with just water. Search the forums for more advanced methods of cleaning attys and carts. I, personally, can't recommend any particular company to buy the "juice" from but I can tell you that from experience, it is VERY easy to refill the carts. Also search for the Pyramid Teabag Mod or PTB. I've heard it makes the carts much better. Also, try finding some info on dripping. No, it won't last very long but it is AWESOME!

Again, I'm no expert but I thought I would pass along the info that I have read!

Happy vaping!

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Remie,
I have the kr808d-1 from v2
I never would have dreamed of going one day with out smoking, what a miracle. Thank you!

I also started with the V2. I have tried to refil the carts without much success taste wise. I never tried cleaning them and letting them dry. I would suggest popping the end of the cart off and you will see filling. Take that out and then take the cone out (using tweezers). This will give you an empty cart. Now drop a few drops of juice in there and vape - it is awesome.

Once you start with using juice then the taste of the carts from v2 will taste alchoholy...

The condom method works well but doesn't last as long as the original. They say the 901e atty and cartridge works on the 808 but have not tried it.

Last edited:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread