The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you fill tanks?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Mary Kay, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I know I am a bit weird, that's a given. I stared using tanks when I got my DAV batts. I tried and tried to fill like the instructions said but lost more liquid then I kept! I have been filling my tanks by taking them off the bat and removing the drip tip. Then I push down on the drip tip end and pop the cartridge inside out a bit
    until I can angle it down to catch the top ring (where the drip tip goes) a quick push and the ring comes off and I can fill the tank in peace. Reasemble and Bob's your Uncle it's done with out a drop spilled. I know it sounds complicated but once you do it a few times it's really fast.
    Now have you found a better way to fill them?:D

2. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Hi Mary Kay -
    There will be a video posted today on our site showing how it is done. I will get back to you as soon as it gets up.
    Thanks.
    gabe

3. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Oh I have seen the vidos..I just can't do it!@ Besides I like my way LOL . I was just wondering if anyone else had a different way to do it. Don't trouble yourself Gabe..thanks! :)

4. SMILIN

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    If you hear of anything, let us know.

Thank you very much for everything.

gabe

5. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    I have a little tool that I use. For the life of me I cannot recall what it is called or where I ordered it from. It kind of plugs into the top after you remove the tip then you can slide the carto down and fill your tank.

6. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Gabe, why are you using Smilin's avatar? Why aren't you responding to threads as you, instead of faking us out by having it look like Steve is answering, when in actuality it's you?

7. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    I fill my tanks exactly like you do MK. i think it's easy and really reduces the amount of juice lost.

8. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Oh Good! I wondered if I was the only one..thanks Plantlvr!

9. SMILIN

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Gabe is just helping me out sometimes.
    I'm here.
    Smilin

10. teslastick

teslastick Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    OR
    I just unscrew the lid and pour down the side.

Easy peasy...

11. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Hi Telsastick, You must have arms and fingers of steel! I have to fight it to get the top off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.