• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How is the Throat Hit on the Juice Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I understand where you are coming from my friend and generally I would agree with you,,, but there is one difference that the JB has over the other 3.7v mod/pv/etc and that's an atty that is lower in ohms(resistance) which means more power(watts) which means it can easily compare to a HV... because even using different atties on a HV device you will notice a difference like say between a 901 and 801 ... and that's due to the resistance of the atty...... this is sort of the cliff note explination

content is an opinion... difference see above :D

All I can offer is an opinion. If I tried to say something technical everyone would know I didn't know what I was talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is nice to know that there was a reason that I came to that conclusion. :)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
All I can offer is an opinion. If I tried to say something technical everyone would know I didn't know what I was talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is nice to know that there was a reason that I came to that conclusion. :)

Well it was more to add on to what you said not 'school you' it's only important that you are happy :D

nice to finally have a back and forth with you strom :D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
well the 510 is like around the 3 ohms range and the Jb is much closer to 2 range... not saying the jb@ 3.7 vs the 6v @ 3ish is even steven.... but I would imagine that HV users would most likely be able to switch buy using the JB rather than ANY 3.7 510 mod....

of course that is a variable since jb atty is home made.... and I wouldn't do the jb @ 6v personally

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Yeah read through the thread my friend ... I guess you missed my first longer post... while typing ... you intercepted between my back to back postings :p

No worries, dude; it's all good. By the way, here the heck is the area listed under your avatar? Korea? Near the border?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I tried using mine at 6v today and basically just spent most of that time trying to unflood it. I assumed it'd be damn near floodprood given its supposed lower resistance, but no... It floods just as bad LOL. For nine weeks wait, this thing is a complete and utter disappointment.

Don't give up so fast. You will miss out on a great vape.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Don't give up so fast. You will miss out on a great vape.

One that won't have so many getting theirs and being utterly disappointed.
As to throat hit for me- If atty is saturated there isn't one really but I do zero nic in it.

There is a pretty big line between needing to squeeze the bottle and not. I can get a nice t-hit at one point and then there's that thousand kitties tearing down mmy throat. SQUEEZE SQUEEZE oops flooded (note to self- don't do that again!)

It's all in the perfection of juicing it. Whatever review that said does not flood is utterly wrong <---was a hugh plus when I considering buying.

It's the only mod I considered buying base on price and features. I consider myself a very good shopper. My only concern in recommending it is..unknown track life and THE HUGH NEGATIVE is paying b4 shipping is a big no no in my shopping expertise!

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
There is a pretty big line between needing to squeeze the bottle and not. I can get a nice t-hit at one point and then there's that thousand kitties tearing down mmy throat. SQUEEZE SQUEEZE oops flooded (note to self- don't do that again!)

It's all in the perfection of juicing it. Whatever review that said does not flood is utterly wrong <---was a hugh plus when I considering buying.

Perfectly described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread