The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How is the Throat Hit on the Juice Box?

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by matrixdutch, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us

Yeah read through the thread my friend ... I guess you missed my first longer post... while typing ... you intercepted between my back to back postings :p

2. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    All I can offer is an opinion. If I tried to say something technical everyone would know I didn't know what I was talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is nice to know that there was a reason that I came to that conclusion. :)

3. Lightgeoduck

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    Well it was more to add on to what you said not 'school you' it's only important that you are happy :D

nice to finally have a back and forth with you strom :D

4. MHR7331

MHR7331 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    SoCal
    Isn't the JB atties roughly 2 ohms? Which would put it in the 510 ballpark? I don't use 801/901s.

5. Lightgeoduck

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    well the 510 is like around the 3 ohms range and the Jb is much closer to 2 range... not saying the jb@ 3.7 vs the 6v @ 3ish is even steven.... but I would imagine that HV users would most likely be able to switch buy using the JB rather than ANY 3.7 510 mod....

of course that is a variable since jb atty is home made.... and I wouldn't do the jb @ 6v personally

6. MHR7331

Sep 14, 2009
    SoCal
    I tried using mine at 6v today and basically just spent most of that time trying to unflood it. I assumed it'd be damn near floodprood given its supposed lower resistance, but no... It floods just as bad LOL. For nine weeks wait, this thing is a complete and utter disappointment.

7. Lightgeoduck

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
  8. Lightgeoduck

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
  9. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

No worries, dude; it's all good. By the way, here the heck is the area listed under your avatar? Korea? Near the border?

10. Lightgeoduck

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    a puddle jump from Korea in Japan

11. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you for your service, sir.

12. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    Don't give up so fast. You will miss out on a great vape.

13. natura

natura Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    One that won't have so many getting theirs and being utterly disappointed.
    As to throat hit for me- If atty is saturated there isn't one really but I do zero nic in it.

There is a pretty big line between needing to squeeze the bottle and not. I can get a nice t-hit at one point and then there's that thousand kitties tearing down mmy throat. SQUEEZE SQUEEZE oops flooded (note to self- don't do that again!)

It's all in the perfection of juicing it. Whatever review that said does not flood is utterly wrong <---was a hugh plus when I considering buying.

It's the only mod I considered buying base on price and features. I consider myself a very good shopper. My only concern in recommending it is..unknown track life and THE HUGH NEGATIVE is paying b4 shipping is a big no no in my shopping expertise!

14. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Shoot, it took me 2 weeks just to get my reg pv figured out. Each time I have bought a new style of pv there has been a learning curve and atty break-in period. It really should not be a surprise to anyone that there would be a learning curve.

15. MHR7331

Sep 14, 2009
    SoCal
    Perfectly described.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.