How long does it usually take Mt Baker liquid to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
3-4 days (4 is max) to Austin, OP, and I've ordered 5-6 (minimum) flavors at a time, sometimes different blends different nic. levels and have ordered regularly for 6 months. They are about the fastest place of all places (non-vape include) of anyplace I order from. HOWEVER, I quickly learned their juices often need to steep for up to 3 weeks :( but at least they are in my house not me, wondering, where the hell are they?

You get a free one if you order at least $15 worth, too… hope you like them. I was *praying* I'd like them the first time because they are one of the most inexpensive, esp if you vape a lot.

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Anyone had any experience with ecblendflavors? I ordered a bottle almost 2 days ago and they still haven't even shipped it yet. I'm too impatient. :(

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I used to use ECblends a lot. They sometimes take a few days before shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Anyone had any experience with ecblendflavors? I ordered a bottle almost 2 days ago and they still haven't even shipped it yet. I'm too impatient. :(

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I am a regular EC Blend customer. They usually take 7-10 days most to the East Coast from Oregon. My orders are usally big and lots of custom choices. No off the shelf. No biggie. I always order well in advance of when I am in need.

As far as MBV I think my first order was to me in 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread