how long have you all been vaping for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
85% is kinda hard to believe. I never ever threw them out the window.

its a guess for sure but in south florida which is not the whole country the results are sad.See my own friends throw them in their own yards,of the people viewed here on a daily its 85% easy but lots of dirt lives my way.hope your area is better.
actually know your area is better for litter big time, and steaks.

Last edited:

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
its a guess for sure but in south florida which is not the whole country the results are sad.See my own friends throw them in their own yards,of the people viewed here on a daily its 85% easy but lots of dirt lives my way.hope your area is better.
actually know your area is better for litter big time, and steaks.

And more importantly...brewpubs. :2cool:

tornadochaser

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
skokie illinois
starting my 3rd day now. I got a itaste vv3.0 on tuesday and so far it works much better than my old ego i first tried and gave up on due to leaks and weak batteries. this itaste seems to work so much better and as long as it continues to behave i dont think i will ever buy another pack of cigarettes again. havent wanted a cigarette yet nor have i wanted to buy any. plus since crook county is planning on raising the taxes on cigarettes again the first of the year by $1.50 or $2.00 a pack hopefully this itaste keeps behaving.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I started vaping September of 2012. I had my last two puffs off a cigarette October 4th 2012. I've been a non-smoker for over 14 months now. :D

My one year Vaperversary was one of the happiest days of my life. I had never thought I would have ever been able to say that I had gone a year without smoking. Thank god that those early vapers did not give up on those early e-cigs and kept modifying them. If I only had those starting out......I sincerely doubt I would have stuck to vaping.

Now we have to make sure e-cigs are still available for those smokers that come after us. Keep an eye on your local municipalities and big government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread