How long have you been vaping, and what device enabled you to stop smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I stopped smoking, and started vaping 2 years & 2 months ago

My magical device was an Innokin Endura T18 vape pen, followed by the Innokin t22 kit

t22nt18.jpg

I would love to hear what other members used to stop smoking :wub:

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    IDK I relapsed hard after my first birthday,. That happened with ETOH too, and like, I had to go to rehab. Think it is about 3 yeas, my banner might tell me. :I don't keep track of my sobriety anniversary but the husband does. 5 years done from the Evil Opiates go me.

LOL I grow off topic mine was an N2 and a Zelos. My first "fancy" mod was my copper beloved steampunk nano I still grab it and use it once I a while. Great vape.

Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    About 8 or 9 years ago, VV eGo (Spinner and Spinner II), Nautilus Mini and Evods are what made me switch completely.

Before that, for about 2-3 years, I vaped cigalikes (808 and RN4081) here and there but those never made me quit smoking 100%.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I bought a Joye 510 cig-a-like and used it for several months before buying an eGo. Once I gave up most of the cigs in the first few months I decided to look at rebuildable atomizers and that started me on my way. I never wanted to stop smoking. I enjoyed puffing on a cigarette and the nicotine lowered my stress levels at work. After I had vaped long enough to realize that vaping was my new replacement for cigs I ordered a Provari V2 and several boxes of cartomizers. From there I explored rebuildables and began to accumulate a collection of the latest and greatest. I first used cartos and not long after that I bought my first Kayfun.

I just wanted something that satisfied the actions of smoking without the tars and carcinogens. Vaping was the cure!

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I smoked for 30+ years; 5 years and 7 months ago I started vaping and stopped smoking. I went into the smoke shop to get another pack of cigarettes but the line was long so I chose to kill some time viewing the 'e-cigarette' stuff that was on display. The manager came over and explained how they worked and let me try one, they were allowed to do that back then. I ended up leaving with an eGo/CE4 kit and a bottle of e-juice. I figured I was only out 16 or 17 bucks and I would be buying a pack that night. Every day I get gladder that I was wrong about that..

Maytwin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2011
    SW France
    I tried Joyetech 510s in January 2012 but they didn't do it for me so I carried on smoking until December 2013 when I had another go with a Kanger e-smart. That did the trick and I moved on to an MVP3, isticks and a Provari. Back in the impending TPD days I stocked up on loads of other different items, most of which I've not used yet :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread