How many are still rocking the single coil RM2 ...Q about the kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario. Canada
I tend to do things a bit backwards. I have been vaping reos for over a year now and using a RM2 only for a few days. Twisted coil and an enlarged air hole and this feather-weight is rocking purdy good.

I was quite surprised by how much lighter my mod is with the RM2. pleasantly surprised.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Put me down still running a rm2 and loving it
Heh - always reminds me of one of my boyhood heros....

getsmart.jpg

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
All I use is the RM2. I've tried a few other attys, including dual coil. I always go back to the RM2. My favorite build is twisted 28 gauge kanthal at 0.6. Works great for me, plan on sticking with them!
they may not be eye candy, but darn they do the job as intended, the other one I use is the rm4, and that suits me fine. Tried the 22mm atty's just cant get use to them to airy for me, but hey everyone is different

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yes, I don't see much difference in the RM3 (single coil cap) and the RM2, except that the 2 has a screw on top and the 3 is a "pop off." ( my words). I got the 3 so that if I ever decided to try dual coils (cause never say never) I would be able to try them and only need to buy a dual cap.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I want the RM2, as I am not a fan of dual coils. But as of right now haven't been able to afford it. I also don't like the kick, tried one in a iHy a few years ago but wasn't impressed.

What are you using Nancy? I have an RM2 just sitting.

Tracey

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
And this is another reason I love Reoville! Let us know NancyR if you need any tips on your new RM2. Also some great threads here and Super x videos on UTube to whet your appetite while you are awaiting your package.

Thanks, thankfully I have been using rebuildables almost since I started vaping 3 years ago, just only got the reo a couple weeks ago and hadn't managed to get one for it yet.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thanks, thankfully I have been using rebuildables almost since I started vaping 3 years ago, just only got the reo a couple weeks ago and hadn't managed to get one for it yet.
Great! If you're like many of us, your vaping life just got a whole lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread