• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how many converts do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
So far, all the people I've introduced to PV's have either gone back to smoking, or never gave vaping a 'real' try...

I'm pathetic.....

In my case - my idiot associates (acquaintances) have all thought the 'E' was "Funny" - they never even gave it a chance. Is there something wrong with me, or is it just that these dumb-asses weren't ready to quit yet (and stop paying $7.00/pack)? I personally tried the 'E' on the advice (sight unseen) of a good friend - who just happens to be a member of our WI Group (took her a while, but she's with us now). The 'E' is just getting started - me thinks with a marketing strategy, dumb-asses everywhere might take more notice........

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'm pathetic.....

You kidding me? So you don't hook the fish, but you are doing a fantastic job of keeping them on the line & that's just as important, if not more so!

that's not bad at all!

vicks, NOT TRUE! you and mlrgrl converted ME!!

We have to count you as a 1/2, EW. You had a history with & liked them, but didn't know that if one model didn't work, there are a lot of other options!

So far, I've only converted .5 person to do it to the point they are off analogs.
I've helped set up 3 people with devices.

One of them is using it full time & the other two are pretty much using them for when they can't smoke.....oh well...it's a start. One of them is a bartender, so she's good at getting to word out & the other works down at O'Hare, so lots of exposure there, too.....

Last edited:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I'll take a .5 for Scott, EW. ;)

In fact he just got his eGo and assorted gear from Liberty-Flights today. It's only a matter of time until he's behind this curtain with us. Mwahahahahaha! ;)

I hereby task YOU with keeping him on the right path!!! And what a dumbass. I actually GOT HIM an eGo for xmas, but he'd already gotten his own:) silly boy could have saved himself some $$.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
how many folks to people personally know who have started vaping instead of smoking?

so far, two of my friends, my boyfriend, two of my cousins (and one of their husbands) and two colleagues have all started vaping after i showed them/told them about my e-cigarette.

:)

Well, Kilroy and myself are direct converts thanks to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread