How many mods do I need for a car ride??? Test Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I am taking a joy ride and don't know how many mods I should take. I don't do pods!!! :w00t:

Do I need backup for my squonker??? And should I take a backup for the backup???

How much juice should I take with me???

Guess I should take some extra batteries too???

Not sure how long this ride will be yet!

So... it could be a short or a long ride.

Ummm, I was married for nearly 40 years and that's the kind of thing she would do. "We're going for a short ride to one store". Lol, famous last words after being out for hours and 6 stores later!

Ok, on the serious side, this is a TEST to see how long it takes for XF up/down voting options to show up.

@UncleJunkle has another thread going but because solutions were found and then unsolutioned we don't know if that may have confused the all powerful XF.

So, please, answer my questions with the goofiest answers you can think of!!! :lol:

I'll just let the thread sit to see when up/down voting comes into play.

@classwife can delete the thread once we know what we need to know.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Still no voting buttons but new test thread made in Devices forum which is same forum real question thread was placed.

Yet another Question Test Thread (#3)

Please go there and comment to see if we can see vote buttons there. I don't want to do it since I am the OP and don't want to mess it up by being the first response just in case.

Last edited:

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I am taking a joy ride and don't know how many mods I should take. I don't do pods!!! :w00t:

Do I need backup for my squonker??? And should I take a backup for the backup???

How much juice should I take with me???

Guess I should take some extra batteries too???

Not sure how long this ride will be yet!

So... it could be a short or a long ride.

Ummm, I was married for nearly 40 years and that's the kind of thing she would do. "We're going for a short ride to one store". Lol, famous last words after being out for hours and 6 stores later!

Ok, on the serious side, this is a TEST to see how long it takes for XF up/down voting options to show up.

@UncleJunkle has another thread going but because solutions were found and then unsolutioned we don't know if that may have confused the all powerful XF.

So, please, answer my questions with the goofiest answers you can think of!!! :lol:

I'll just let the thread sit to see when up/down voting comes into play.

@classwife can delete the thread once we know what we need to know.
    Humm.... personally I keep a backup mod+Nicotine losenges in the car so generally I grab 1 mod that will last at least 2hrs.

However I recently got back from a trip which I used my truck. I loaded the cab with 3 mods and 1 pack of losenges - 2 unflavored and 1 flavored. I vaped the flavored for a while until I got vapors tongue and switched to the high volume unflavored mod.

The low volume unflavored mod, losenges and of course the flavored mod were still available. (I generally don't squank while driving and use tanks)

g.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Test Thread #1

Test Tread #3