• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How many People are actively here?

How many Local People here in SG Vapers Forum?

• Singaporean

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
Last edited by a moderator:

ribbitz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Secret
I was out hitting the clubs and saw quite a handful of folks openly using their PVs.

Nothing beats seeing a young chap vaping at THE MRT STATION earlier today.
Passed by one of the north area stations and surprised to see him walking thru station with EGO in hand and vaping as he walking.:ohmy:

Syrus7

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
My Grandfather Road
Nothing beats seeing a young chap vaping at THE MRT STATION earlier today.
Passed by one of the north area stations and surprised to see him walking thru station with EGO in hand and vaping as he walking.:ohmy:

i saw a guy vaping happily in 7-11, and i said to him EGO T.
he responded, cheaper ma~

Zztalk.talkzz

Moved On
Jul 21, 2012
People who vape in public is playing a dangerous game man...

Why? I have vaped at Church? At the mall, 10 feet from where my kids where playing on the silly mushroom or tree slide? It's not that people should not vape in public, it's that we should be Courteous to others. (AKA no large Cloud of looming vapor after a 10 second slow drag) ...

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Why? I have vaped at Church? At the mall, 10 feet from where my kids where playing on the silly mushroom or tree slide? It's not that people should not vape in public, it's that we should be Courteous to others. (AKA no large Cloud of looming vapor after a 10 second slow drag) ...

Simply because it's illegal to vape in SG.

ribbitz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Secret

Unfortunately since it's illegal to vape here,vaping in public IS dangerous.
The point being if more people actively vape outdoors > higher chance getting caught by authorities > vapers in general placed in cross hairs of authority and marked > very sad vapers here
But i do agree general public needs to be educated on vaping if there are any chance of vaping being legal and approved.:(

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
i saw a guy vaping happily in 7-11, and i said to him EGO T.
he responded, cheaper ma~

Nice one mate. thats a good one.

last weekend i was smoking analog at some mall 's smoking point, i saw a group of analog smokers chatting loudly among themselves and there is one guy who show off his ecig to his friends, puffing like a boss flashing his blue led tip when puffing and saying aloud he paid 150rm for analog lookalike ecig. (actual cost 5-10usd in some china sites.)

i was like oh please dont spoil the market by vaping like a boss in the public as if no one is watching. i just hope he doesnt get caught and sabo the whole community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread