How many people have you seen vaping in public (if any)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
I see people around SLC every once in awhile. But I was in Denver last week. Everyone thought I had hash oil and got lots if weird looks and a "right on man!" To the point I was outside of a bar and a chick was asking if it was a vape pen and I responded basically. (I had my provari with a protank 2). I tell her it's fruit flavored and she asked to try it. I allow it and she has a toot. A weird look comes across her face.
"That's not hash"
I tried to tell her. She said she was looking for drugs but it smelled and tasted very nice as she walked off disappointed. Rather funny exchange and I did have an extra drip tip in case any one was concerned.

Dweeb

Jun 13, 2013
Ontario
I spotted my first vaper in the wild today. at the toronto CNE(fair/carnival). I spotted one of the guys from Vapeloft i met during vapecan! i remember talking with him, and phill's interview with him.. thought it looked like him, and he pulls out a big pv and takes a rip LOL. so i held up my ego and gave him a nod, laughing that i actually recognized someone AND it was my first wild vaper. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread