How many people still use 18350 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Like the title says I'm interested in knowing if anyone still uses this form factor battery. Yes they are very small, but so are their runtime and amp limits.
You made me willing to call out of retirement my old VAMO with short battery. Form factor is nice. And I do not need more than 10W with kayfun 5. But I do not remember where are my two 18350s... When/if I find them, I definitely will try VAMO again.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Like the title says I'm interested in knowing if anyone still uses this form factor battery. Yes they are very small, but so are their runtime and amp limits.
Most often in my P2.5s. But, I also have a KSD Vamo box, an EHPro Private V2, and a Caravela clone that take 18350s

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Use them in various ProVari tubes as well as a Ehpro Mod 101. I have a couple of AW button tops and four xtar button tops. The AW's are 800mAh while the xtar is rated for 850mAh. I went with XTAR figuring they'd be okay since I use and like the XTAR chargers. I haven't been disappointed. No idea who makes the XTAR 18350's though. They can still be found if you look around.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I use them all the time in my ProVari Minis ! (Must be button tops !! )
I use them in all my mechs....the Dingo, the Roller, Mr.Frost, Hammer...sheesh - everything I have picked up over the years !!

I prefer the smaller form.

We must find more !!!!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I use them in all my mechs....the Dingo, the Roller, Mr.Frost, Hammer...sheesh - everything I have picked up over the years !!
Oh come one now, not everything. I know of at least three mods you have that require 18650s. :)

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I sometimes do still, when i know i'll be out for a short amount of time. otherwise i just go full size.

Here's an example. Old picture though... like 4 years old... but still same setup still lives today ;)
zyfTtMF.jpg

Geez my hands look big in this picture, or is it just the setup's to small? Hrmmpfh..

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Anybody here know where I can find them in Canada from a reputable vendor for my provari minis? I've looked for every decent one Mooch recommended and simply can not find them in stock at a place I have even heard of! Help is much valued, I may be too old school but I don't want to live without my provari minis and kayfun tanks! Got me off smoking and in love with vaping so I ain't fixing what ain't broke! TIA!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread