how many pulls until you feel the effects of the nicotine? Or do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
No, he wasn't, but that's because he never smoked. What I mean is that you don't need to worry about being addicted to nicotine in the same way you were addicted to smoking because when nicotine is separated from all the other 3999+ chemicals, it doesn't have the same "gotta have it right now" driving force. I think many of us are finding out that we weren't addicted to nicotine as much as we were to carbon monoxide and other chemicals that accelerated nicotine into our system.

I agree with this 100%. I was actually surprised to find how little I am dependant on nicotine when separated from the other stuff in cigs. Rates about the same as when I switched from regular to decaf coffee several years ago.

jdh5484

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
In my opinion, after a year of experimenting with differant nic levels vaping and cutting down on analogs , was I was much more addicted to all the other stuff in cigs than just the nicotine. Once I quit analogs, it only took 3 months to go from 24 mg/ml to zero nic and I really didn't have any problems with it.
No, he wasn't, but that's because he never smoked. What I mean is that you don't need to worry about being addicted to nicotine in the same way you were addicted to smoking because when nicotine is separated from all the other 3999+ chemicals, it doesn't have the same "gotta have it right now" driving force. I think many of us are finding out that we weren't addicted to nicotine as much as we were to carbon monoxide and other chemicals that accelerated nicotine into our system.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Ob,

I vape easily 4 times as much as I smoked. I was a light smoker, only 12 a day. I vape 12 mg now but started at 18mg. I have gotten a buzz when I vaped 24mg for a few minutes. I didn't like it because I don't like the room spinning LOL! I did carry a bottle of 24mg with me the first 3 months for those "911" times when you filled with panic and getting the urge to bum a ciggie off a co-worker. Two tokes off 24mg and it would calm me right down and the panic would subside.

Lori

Up the nicotine level to 36mg.

HTH,
Dave

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Unless you have some kind of health issue, I don't think you have to worry about falling out of your chair cold. Your body lets you know when you're getting too much nic way before it gets to the point of danger.

I normally vape 10mg, but I'm a real heavy vaper. When I'm in a situation where I can only take a hit here and there in stealth, I'll actually vape my nic base straight which is 50mg. I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread