Not getting the nicotine...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had to vape nasally after some mouth surgeries, and I got rather buzzed and hardly burned through any e-liquid, so yeah, use your nose as part of your exhale. Sinuses are huge.

But, you may do better with a vape that provides a little more vapor, a more powerful setup, you need a backup anyway. Almost any other device might be better in terms of giving you more vape.

Nic salts and/or WTA may "help" with the buzz, but it's still nothing like the buzz from a cigarette. E-cigs just don't work that way, and won't provide any carbon monoxide to provide that "buzzy" feeling. I would look at the aspire zelos kit, either that or a pico and experiment with different types of eliquid strengths and types until you find something closer to what you are looking for, but vaping isn't like smoking. You won't get a "buzz" or feel the nic instantaneously. vaping is just different than smoking, and as you adjust to it, you will probably find you are gaining more satiation over time. Even chainvaping 18 m.g. nicsalts, I don't get "buzzed."

To be fair, as a former 3 ppd smoker, that nicotine "buzz" didn't come around that often for me anymore, my "buzz" was from having pneumonia for pretty much 18 months straight and all the meds and inhalers I had to deal with. Steroiods and death abx don't tend to give one much of a "buzz" either.

Anna

morcowbel293

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah the buzz comes from the alkaloids in the tobacco. Try WTA from Aroma. Its milder than what a sigarette gives, but it does satisfy.
is that site legit? i placed an order several days ago and out still only shows "invoiced" No tracking info or indication that it shipped. I've tried their contact email with no response just to ask how long it usually takes to ship. no response. do you have the url so i can see if i went to a bogus site?!

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Or give them a call...
Screenshot_20180223-155744.png

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
is that site legit? i placed an order several days ago and out still only shows "invoiced" No tracking info or indication that it shipped. I've tried their contact email with no response just to ask how long it usually takes to ship. no response. do you have the url so i can see if i went to a bogus site?!

I recently ordered some from Umbavape and had the same experience. More than a week passed and no shipment. I contacted them for a refund and they did promptly refund my purchase, apologized for the inconvenience, and said they will still ship my order for free. They also said something about new equipment coming online. Another week has passed and today I finally got a shipment notice but it was from a different company, Om Vapors. It may be that they are a large supplier and for some reason got seriously backlogged causing both companies to have to delay shipments, or maybe there is some consolidation going on in this market. It could also be that both companies source from china which is just getting back from a long holiday. Not sure which it is. I gotta say though, I was surprised by Umba's quality customer service. I will definitely order from them again for any WTA needs.

morcowbel293

Feb 20, 2018
As I wait for any sort of contact from aromaejuice, I placed another order of pure WTA fom mothersmilkwta.com. First off if anyone is interested, there is a 10% off code, "ECF10". Secondly, support and responsiveness goes a long way for me with any vendor. I submitted an email through their website, and received a response from within 30 minutes. Looking forward to testing their product.

• Agree

morcowbel293

Feb 20, 2018
Oh man...don't want to burst your bubble, but I could not get that stuff into me. That to me is what WTA should not taste like. Once you tried Aroma, nothing compares.
what's the deal with it?! based on the site they claim it's quality. i just got pure wta, intending to mix it with some zero or low nic i have. at this point im just hoping i see anything from Aroma. emailed Chris directly and got no reply yet.

Mike P

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2017
Vaping is a less efficient method of nicotine delivery, compared directly with smoking. So you may need to vape more frequently to get a good blood level of nic going.

As others have said, the "buzz" you got with smoking is more than likely the carbon monoxide and other chemicals that are present in burning tobacco, but absent with vaping.

I get that "buzz" with mtl and 30mg nic salt juice, it's great. actually it's way better than a cigarette buzz. I have no desire to ever smoke a cig again after vaping for 4 months after smoking for 15 years. I can vape 30mg salts mtl all day, no problem.

I still love sub ohming and rdas

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
what's the deal with it?! based on the sit
Just tastes bad. Wild and Raw. Still got 100ml of different stuff left, from my order 6 months ago. Their customer service is second to none though. Got a whole lot of free samples when I ordered, so it hurts me to say this...

• Optimistic

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Looking forward to testing their product.
You might like it. Sure hope you do. I just shared my experience. Plz give feedback what you think of it. They are real nice people and I would love to like their WTA. Hopefully something has changed in their process.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
why even vape?? just put a drop of juice in your finger tip and lick it up :)

Because doing that is closer to using the patch, gum, or lozenges. If those work for you, then sure, why vape at all. For everyone else, vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread