How many SMOK devices do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The one thing that smok used to do that was extremely exceptional and I feel they did better than most everyone else was putting out versions of tanks that actually came with an rba. Some of my favorite rebuildables are actually older model smok atomizers that came with an RBA or because the products were older I could purchase them and an RBA for a relatively inexpensive price. At this point a lot of people in the United States are not going to purchase a product unless it uses a coil that they already have a lot of or it has a rebuildable option so that it's future-proof. And nobody really releases rba's with their tanks anymore. The biggest issue is when you find a tank on sale on a site ten to one that same site isn't going to have the RBA so now instead of having to buy both separately and pay for one shipping you're having to buy both separately and pay $20 for shipping which makes it not worth getting it all. If smok would return to putting rba's in certain editions of their tanks I would go back to buying smok products

LAVapesQC

Nov 26, 2020
Before I went completely smokeless about 2 years ago I was only smoking pipes and cigars - both, especially pipes are more than a smoking experience - they are hobbies - And pipe smokers often like to own a lot of pipes and accessories - Now they can own a lot of vapes and accessories, and they actually have some vape devices that are designed just like a traditional pipe - Recommend any?

Switching to vaping is easy for a pipe smoker as many vape flavors are similar to pipe tobacco flavors - And many pipe smokers love to tinker with different devices- Like I say a hobby.

Also, pipe smokers usually don't inhale - Easy to do the same thing with vape if you want to keep the vape out of your lungs - Just use a denser vape cloud device or flavor and puff away.

Still I've yet to try a flavor that really tasted like a cigar - Know of any companies selling a vape juice that really has a cigar like flavor?

If you take a look at the stratum store, and Premium Ejuice store you will find some devices and e-liquids that are made by and for pipe smokers. The downside to high end device stores are the products are more expensive and not always in stock (and not always worth it). Premium ejuice stores not so much however.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Sometimes I wonder if the anti-Smok posters are working for competing companies ???

I Don't Work for a Competing Company.

I'm just someone who has been around the ECF for a Long Time. And in that time I have Read a Very Disproportional Amount of posts regarding Poor Manufacturing, Questionable Quality Control, and Short Lifespans related to SMOK Mods.

Couple that with the Only SMOK Mod I have ever owned (XPRO M80 ?) died after about 3 weeks. And was kinda Funky the 20 Days or so that it did work. So I Avoid SMOK Mods like that person in the grocery store with a Running Nose and a Bad Cough.

If you look Hard Enough, you can Find someone who has had a Problem with Every Mod ever made. But it seems like with SMOK Mods, you Don't have to look very hard.

Beggar news

Moved On
Dec 17, 2020
beggar.news
  • Deleted by Misty

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
Hello SMOK fam, we are here!
Could you tell me how many SMOK devices do you own?
Show them here!

I current have rpm160 all pod types plus rdta
Rpm80pro love both pods types and rba(non tpd.. Crap law)
Alien
X2 Gx2/4
Tfv8s various types (never original cloud beast unfortunately)
Osub
Tfv16 king
Had primus kooper (made by smok). Pile of ....
HadMarshal 320w
Had 22stick set quite good lil thing but could never find a bubble to fit
Couple v8(tfv8 baby beast)

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
In the 6yrs I've been vaping, I have acquired and must own about 50% of the models you've produced and that goes for the tanks too. The majority of them been fine. Couple I love and a couple that just kept failing.

Some been awesome, tfv8 baby beast so underrated reason it came standard in every model plus all coil types aswel as rba and new model compatible with rpm160

Attachments

• 16092630926928119606418356844520.jpg
    16092630926928119606418356844520.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Some been awesome, tfv8 baby beast so underrated reason it came standard in every model plus all coil types aswel as rba and new model compatible with rpm160
    I quite agree mate. In my opinion the Smok TFV8 Baby V2 tank is one of the best I own. I first came across it when I bought the Smok M270 kit.
    Since that one, I bought a few more of the tanks for my other mods.
    Overall, a really good tank.

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
    I quite agree mate. In my opinion the Smok TFV8 Baby V2 tank is one of the best I own. I first came across it when I bought the Smok M270 kit.
    Since that one, I bought a few more of the tanks for my other mods.
    Overall, a really good tank.
    Good thing was big baby came with almost every model. I love the fact smok integrated the coils to rpm160 now I think smok need to do another 300w I was hoping for 400w power engine which be sick for tfv8 & tfv12 cloud beast and newer tfv16 king (which sat on my alien) but everytime I tried to find 1 it was to coming soon or sold out EVERYWHERE I CHECK. I considered gx350 but screen on top will get overlapped by base of the tank

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread