The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How many SMOK devices do you have?

Discussion in 'Smok' started by SMOK_Sophia, Jul 29, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    The one thing that smok used to do that was extremely exceptional and I feel they did better than most everyone else was putting out versions of tanks that actually came with an rba. Some of my favorite rebuildables are actually older model smok atomizers that came with an RBA or because the products were older I could purchase them and an RBA for a relatively inexpensive price. At this point a lot of people in the United States are not going to purchase a product unless it uses a coil that they already have a lot of or it has a rebuildable option so that it's future-proof. And nobody really releases rba's with their tanks anymore. The biggest issue is when you find a tank on sale on a site ten to one that same site isn't going to have the RBA so now instead of having to buy both separately and pay for one shipping you're having to buy both separately and pay $20 for shipping which makes it not worth getting it all. If smok would return to putting rba's in certain editions of their tanks I would go back to buying smok products

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. LAVapesQC

LAVapesQC Full Member

Nov 26, 2020
    If you take a look at the stratum store, and Premium Ejuice store you will find some devices and e-liquids that are made by and for pipe smokers. The downside to high end device stores are the products are more expensive and not always in stock (and not always worth it). Premium ejuice stores not so much however.

3. Jen Bee

Jen Bee Senior Member

Jul 1, 2020
    I own quite a few pods and pod mods from Smok No deal breaker problems for me tbh, I just wish the coils were better and more consistent

• Like Like x 1
  4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I Don't Work for a Competing Company.

I'm just someone who has been around the ECF for a Long Time. And in that time I have Read a Very Disproportional Amount of posts regarding Poor Manufacturing, Questionable Quality Control, and Short Lifespans related to SMOK Mods.

Couple that with the Only SMOK Mod I have ever owned (XPRO M80 ?) died after about 3 weeks. And was kinda Funky the 20 Days or so that it did work. So I Avoid SMOK Mods like that person in the grocery store with a Running Nose and a Bad Cough.

If you look Hard Enough, you can Find someone who has had a Problem with Every Mod ever made. But it seems like with SMOK Mods, you Don't have to look very hard.

• Like Like x 2
  5. borno

borno Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2019
    My first vape was an rpm40 and I still use it a bit, it's a little over a year old. I have a nord2 and fetch mini also. I like the pods for salt nik and have rba's in them. Mostly I'm squonking on an rda.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beggar news
    This message by Beggar news has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Dec 18, 2020.
    Dec 17, 2020
  7. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020

I current have rpm160 all pod types plus rdta
    Rpm80pro love both pods types and rba(non tpd.. Crap law)
    Alien
    X2 Gx2/4
    Tfv8s various types (never original cloud beast unfortunately)
    Osub
    Tfv16 king
    Had primus kooper (made by smok). Pile of ....
    HadMarshal 320w
    Had 22stick set quite good lil thing but could never find a bubble to fit
    Couple v8(tfv8 baby beast)

8. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020

Some been awesome, tfv8 baby beast so underrated reason it came standard in every model plus all coil types aswel as rba and new model compatible with rpm160

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Resistance

Resistance Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2020
    Still waiting on Smok Rigel I won. That will be my first one. I'm looking forward to it.

10. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    Heard good things but thallo S & rpm2s my next port of calls I think

• Like Like x 1
  11. Richard Winter

Richard Winter Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I quite agree mate. In my opinion the Smok TFV8 Baby V2 tank is one of the best I own. I first came across it when I bought the Smok M270 kit.
    Since that one, I bought a few more of the tanks for my other mods.
    Overall, a really good tank.

12. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    Good thing was big baby came with almost every model. I love the fact smok integrated the coils to rpm160 now I think smok need to do another 300w I was hoping for 400w power engine which be sick for tfv8 & tfv12 cloud beast and newer tfv16 king (which sat on my alien) but everytime I tried to find 1 it was to coming soon or sold out EVERYWHERE I CHECK. I considered gx350 but screen on top will get overlapped by base of the tank

13. kayakiit

kayakiit Full Member

Jul 29, 2020
    Just the SMOK NOVO for now but I love it! If I buy a larger mod sometime soon I'd definitely consider this brand.

14. Jay Fikri

Jay Fikri New Member

Feb 25, 2021
    I have one morph 219 it's a good quite simple mods with good looking, my only complain is about the coil replacements. Hard to find and the price is too expensive in my country
    When other price about Rp. 30k smok tf tank bf coil about Rp. 120k /piece..
    Now i use voopoo pnp pod tank same price with 2 free coil.. 16142848916155705486192262143026.jpg