• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how many times did folks fall off the wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I used to really like Ry4, but have come to love RY2 much more. I think the longer you vape, the more your sense of taste comes back and you may find that the flavors that you liked when you started out, are maybe not so great later on.
That was pretty damm profound T_M - btw didn't I see you eating quiche once?:?:

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
Well put, as always - but I still HATE THE FRENCH8-o

Would you like me to make you a quiche the next time you come over? I'm not a big fan of the French, but I still give them props for helping us out during our Revolution. I just wish that they'd have let us bring our boys back home that died over there.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Would you like me to make you a quiche the next time you come over? I'm not a big fan of the French, but I still give them props for helping us out during our Revolution. I just wish that they'd have let us bring our boys back home that died over there.

You would do that for moi? OK, but could I also have some:

Baguettes
Crepes
Bouillabaisse
French fries (on the side)
Foie Gras
Maybe some French Toast
and for dessert
Chocolate Mousse & some Eclairs

You are truly a real pal (if I wasn't already a 'guy' I would certainly have P-envy):oops:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
j'aime manger la quiche, mais je ne sais pas comment le faire!

I'm pretty sure this message is directed at YOU thomas_mikel:p Either that OR she was telling us that she used to be a manager at a fast-food Quiche place in Paris and enjoyed the 35 hr work weeks and retirement at age 60...........(or something like that)

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I used to really like Ry4, but have come to love RY2 much more. I think the longer you vape, the more your sense of taste comes back and you may find that the flavors that you liked when you started out, are maybe not so great later on.

......Or when you use it as your go-to vape over a long period of time. I realized last night that there are few and far between times anymore that I actually taste the reason I like it so much. Not that I don't like it; it's just become like an old comfy pair of slippers......or a husband. Dependable, always there, comfy......LOL
Maybe it's time to find an all day vape for a while, just to give the tongue a break.....

Who do you get your RY2 from? also from Good Prophets?

My French toast is pretty awesome.

Next time you host, we'll have to have breakfast for dinner night. I'll bring the realllly good maple syrup if Thing 2 hasn't consumed it all by then.

j'aime manger la quiche, mais je ne sais pas comment le faire!

Je parie que Thomas va nous montrer comment la prochaine fois que nous sommes là.

MESSAGE to Mlrgrl: You DO realize that when you post a message at 1:40AM you won't get an 'immediate' response (except maybe from that guy in Australia..........):closedeyes:

Well, if you guys wouldn't fall asleep before me, that wouldn't be an issue ;)

.......actually, that would have made it a slumber party, at that late hour....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread