• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how many times did folks fall off the wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Past the 17 month mark without a single drag from an analog.

YKNOT!!!! So good to hear from you & congrats on the milestone!!
:thumbs::vapor:

I'd give ya the dancing banana, but C-kool says it freaks him out more than clowns...

:offtopic:
Are you going to be able to sneak away this Saturday and meet us in Madison? We've got a semi-newbie attending that would be totally blown away with all your hardware!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
:offtopic:
Are you going to be able to sneak away this Saturday and meet us in Madison? We've got a semi-newbie attending that would be totally blown away with all your hardware!
Yeah Yknot come over to the Mad Town, Yknot. You are needed Big Time on THIS meet so bring your suitcase full of 'goodies' including the ever popular "Hungwell":ohmy:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I'd give ya the dancing banana, but C-kool says it freaks him out more than clowns...
I told you that clown thing in 'confidence' KC. Go ahead and feel free to use ALL the:banana::banana::banana: you want. Do me a favor - if you're still up - can you give me a 'wake-up' call at exactly 04:09AM tomorrow morning? (don't ask / don't tell).

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I told you that clown thing in 'confidence' KC. Go ahead and feel free to use ALL the:banana::banana::banana: you want. Do me a favor - if you're still up - can you give me a 'wake-up' call at exactly 04:09AM tomorrow morning? (don't ask / don't tell).

D'oh! I'm sorry!! But you know, I've had a high amount of grown men tell me lately they are afraid of clowns. I never knew you guys had such clown issues.

Sorry - but I hope I'm not up still (or getting) up at 4:09 tomorrow!! Gotta do an entire day of paid volunteer work tomorrow & big trouble could ensue if I don't have my A-game on! If you want me as a back up, I could ring you up at 6:09 and tell you it's 4:09 ;)

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
Back on topic...

Year and a half for me without out an analog cig. I do remember that the first few months were the hardest. I keep wanting a cig no mater what. I think it's just that you have to establish new habits. I believe they say it takes 6 weeks to establish new habits? Anyway after the first few months those cravings went away.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Back on topic...

Year and a half for me without out an analog cig. I do remember that the first few months were the hardest. I keep wanting a cig no mater what. I think it's just that you have to establish new habits. I believe they say it takes 6 weeks to establish new habits? Anyway after the first few months those cravings went away.

after the snus suggestion, i stopped entirely. and now , i don't even use the snus. only had to use one or two for a couple of days. that was GREAT advice. i have a few boxes of them (camel snus in mint). i'll bring them next time there's a meet up, if anyone wants them. the swedish one c-kool gave me are wiiiiiicked strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread