How much have you spent on devices to date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am somewhere between $6-800 and have enough juice to last me through the apocalypse :laugh:

As for mods and attys we've got - (all clones) 3 kayfuns, 2 kayfun lites, 1 kayfun lite plus, handful of evods, mini protanks, 2 kanger protank 2's, 5 Nimbus' (that I use personally, as I have over 100 in stock as I sell these as well) 2 nemesis mods,vamo V3, Vamo V5 and an entire toolbox of kanthal, wicking materials, and tools (as I also sell hand made coils)

:toast:

kachuge

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
let's see.. don't have much stuff yet.... have two protank IIs, four 650magh batteries, a few carto setups with 2 batteries, a couple chargers....
some brick a brack, coils, kanthal wire....... figure all totalled up....... other than juice, i'm into it for about three to four hundred bucks in the last few months...

damn, never figured it out before....... I guess I am ahead of the game!

g

Well, I keep a running tally of ALL my purchases. Batteries, chargers, juice, kanthal, etc... along with devices/toppers.

Dove deep into vaping at the beginning of last month, and have spent $1,150.00

Two Nemesis mods, 4 RDAs, multiple eGos(just a stepping stone now), Kanger tanks, tons of juice... and on and on. Seems like a lot, but this is honestly the first hobby I've found that I can fully jump into like this, and ONLY spend that much. Try national level ATV racing, big-block round body Suburbans, or even Nitro R/C cars......which have been sidelined for years now, for that exact reason. :laugh:

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi I'm new so this month I've spent around 250 dollars. I bought my first pv, gave it to my hubby and bought another for myself, then bought another as a emergency back up so in case of emergency I'd have a battery to use. The rest was spent on some carts and juice. Guess I went a bit crazy on the juice. According to my no smoking vaping app, I will break even April 26th, (I was smoking 2 packs a day at 1200 a pack) so that's not too bad at all for a start up cost

Tomthern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
White River Junction, VT
I have spent around 300 I would figure but I have slowed down. I found the MVP 2 which I am going to get another as a back up. I have a Vamo and a couple of Egos. The Egos I may be giving to someone who I think it would help. So I am paying it forward and I think that deserves another mod. I am actually going more towards upgrading tanks at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread