How much have you spent on devices to date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I started vaping more than a year ago with just the itaste vv and now I have a series of mods. I believe I have spent close to $2000 on mods alone and add prolly 500 quids on juices. Yeap...

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

I see 3 pictured. what are they ? And what others have you got ?

Scot Thomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Harlingen, TX
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Scottish

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
San Antonio
What did you get for your $250 ?

All of the things I got where from bloog. I got there ultimate pcc slider starter kit with 10% off, free bat, free 30ml juice and free shipping. I've also had a few orders for a lot more bats, juice and clearomizers. Basic set up right now but I hope to check out some mods in the near future.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hard to estimate over the years I've been vaping. I will tell you on my desk at home there are 2 provari, 3 zmax, 1vmax, 1sb, 1 vamo, 1 custom made copper mod, a hooka box, 2 coffin mods, 3 aga-t's, 2 z atty pro's, and a few other misc things. That's not even what's on the shelf of good looks... I'm bad, but not the worst. :D

I love to see a photo of your copper mod. And wow !. And that isn't bad it's awsome.:headbang:

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
All of the things I got where from bloog. I got there ultimate pcc slider starter kit with 10% off, free bat, free 30ml juice and free shipping. I've also had a few orders for a lot more bats, juice and clearomizers. Basic set up right now but I hope to check out some mods in the near future.

Vamo's are a popular mod at the moment. I think it's because they're a reasonably priced vv vw mod

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Going to be doing my fortnightly shop for vaping goodies in a couple of days. E liquid in the uk is not cheap. This coming week i shall be getting 50ml of banana nut bread - £14, and 30ml of caramel - £8.50. These aren't typical prices. Should last me a couple of weeks with some to spare. I usually only get through about 20ml a week.:2cool:

Sly_fox

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ohio
I try to stick with just below what i spent on cigarettes, that way i can save grace with the other half by saying "honey.. i would have spent more this month if i was still smoking" ..may only be about $.25 of savings but hey its less! :laugh: plus i am still trying to find my go to equipment, keep looking at the provari because of all the safety features it has. does anything else have all those features?

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I try to stick with just below what i spent on cigarettes, that way i can save grace with the other half by saying "honey.. i would have spent more this month if i was still smoking" ..may only be about $.25 of savings but hey its less! :laugh: plus i am still trying to find my go to equipment, keep looking at the provari because of all the safety features it has. does anything else have all those features?

I 've been looking at the vamo recently. I think provari is just a well built mod, where as the vamo does things the provari doesn't. The vamo will check the ohm's of whatever vapour device you attach and it is variable wattage too. The provari is variable voltage only. Plus the vamo is much, much cheaper.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I'm well over $1000 by now probably closer to $2000. I have a hand full of small starter batteries, an Evic, a ProVari Mini coming in the mail today, and every kind of tank you can think of. I'm also the only one in my group of friends who seems to order eliquid. I just ordered a 500 ml bottle of Juicy Fruit yesterday. I keep everybody topped off and they always say they will repay me but never do. lol

How long will a 500ml bottle of e liquid last between you and your friends ?.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
From what i've read on this thread people don't always begin their vaping habit/hobby with cigalikes. I would personally reccommend to anyone just starting to get an ego type or even a mod.

I would imagine that some people that choose a cigalike from the start probably go back to smoking because cigalikes just don't hit the spot do they ?. I think if the larger variety of ecig were available, in places where you'd normally find cigalikes, then those people would probably stick with it. I've seen ego type setups with a clearomiser and charger vacuum packed being sold online. It's a shame these cheap setups aren't available in gas stations and supermarkets. In fact i think they are cheaper than some cikalike deals. It would be a great place to start, and it would give new users a better idea of what's available. There is a stigma attached to cigalikes that repels some smokers. And i think in most cases, users that do stick with it, move on from cigalikes to find something better. A lot of users may go straight for a mod, and save money that way. Whereas others go for a disposable li ion rechargable because they are cheaper at the time. I'm not sure if users think they wasted money on the devices they've bought in the past, but to go staight to a mod would indeed save money. And a decent mod isn't expensive either. If i had known about mods or ego's when i started vaping i would have bought something like a vamo at £40 which is a good deal compared to all the cigalike kits i bought at £27 each, i've got over a dozen of them.

So money is always going to be an issue to start off with for a lot of people. And it is interesting to see what users have forked out for whatever they purchased in the beginning.

I have spent $1187.12 since March 5, 2013 but $268.67 was a waste becouse i started of with a clean cig where you buy the cartos then there batteries dont hold a good charge so i had to get a couple extra sets of those two.Before i got smart and did some research on the net. Keep in mind this is for my wife and I.But after some reseach we got into the ego set ups.Then i just went nuts and ordered 6 1000mah ego c vv batteries 12 vivi nova tank set ups 6-2ml tanks and 6-3.6ml tanks, 20 2.8 ohm nova wicks,20 2.0 ohm nove wicks,two extra chargers needed to have for work and home lol,1500ml 24nic lvl 100%pg unflavered nic juice,750 ml 24nic lvl 100%vg unflaved nic juice,24 different 15mil dyi flaverings,and misc. stuff like flask empty bottles and what ever else i thought i would need.This i figured should last us about a year or so i hope becouse after the wife seen the charge on the bank statement she said no more lol.But hey im new to this and its more addicting then crack i think lol.But hey after a month no more coughing every morning no more stinking of cigs breathing better is PRICELESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread