how much have you spent on ecig's and supplys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordch

Moved On
Jul 1, 2010
Ohio
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Services no longer required.

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
I think I'm loving this thread only because I was worried that I was spending to much (only a little worried)

I think part of it, at least for me as a smoker, I always always made sure to have 2 packs extra around me, I think some of that rubs off with the e-cig world, especially since you have shipping times to worry about.

Agreed! Plus all the internal justifications, I mean come on, how much money have we (EFC members) collectively wasted on over priced Nicotine gum, lozenges, patches Etc... That we were 99% sure wouldn't work... So of course since we found something that really works we jump right in and buy everything we can afford!

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
my old tally was $1671.51 but i have spent at least $400 since then

James

=========================

July 24 smoked 02 cigs, 38 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2846 cigarettes not smoked in 82 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2846 Cigs = $796.88 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $1671.51 in 74 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month and i have $790 in supplies so $880 in hardware and consumed ejuice

PS: I keep telling myself that this is a good "investment" :shock:

but then i still have $45 (cost) of nicotine gum in my kitchen cupboard that was going to save me.. investment or just another shot at a rolling doughnut?

Last edited:

redhothood

Jan 12, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Since I started vaping a year ago, I have spent a total of $275. This includes the starter kit, additional batteries, atomizers, e-liquid, smaller liquid bottles, tweezers, and cartridge filler. I will be buying another starter kit soon to replace some other equipment such as cartridges, more batteries and atomizers, but over the last year I have vaped for about $23 a month. I don't smoke anymore but when I did, I spent $175 a month on cigarettes. So vaping is cheaper and my chest doesn't hurt! There are some other benefits to only vaping, but I'm sure you already know what they are. :)

I use the blu e-cig and have had great luck with them. The on the go charging pack is a waste but the e-cig itself is sooooo much better than the version I got from China. Its the only one I use now!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Well, I got $134.00's worth last Thursday. I was spending around $95/every 10 days for analogs, so I'm planning to make do with this for a few weeks or so. I have the Joye 510 kit w/extras, and if I ever learn to get it exactly like I want, I'm sure I'll spend more. I'm coming up on my 1st 24 hours without an analog in 25 minutes. Never did I think I could do this. Wow!

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
Just because you said that I went back and read your post, at least one person in the world have read it :D

I spent 690.36$ and will order for like 80$ liquids today in 136 days, I'm always at 5$ per day and yes I tought it would be cheaper than analogs, just not yet, a few things to try first ;)

Thank you :) lol, I feel better now

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
I'm not too comfortable thinking about it, but I've spent well over two grand in the space of 4 months. I'm also totally supporting my girlfriend's vaping habit, so maybe I shouldn't feel so recklessly profligate. Also, I have so much juice I wouldn't have to buy any more until 2013 if I didn't want to (I may want to, however).

Of course, remember this:

It can easily cost $500,000.00 to die of cancer in the US. Those cytotoxic "medicines" ain't cheap.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I think im doing pretty good. Ive spent $180 since july 4th, when i got my 510 kit plus accessories and liquids. I used to spend at least $200/month on cigarettes, so i cannot see how this will not end in savings.

I do agree it gets addicting, shopping for hardware and liquid. Im one of those people for which this is a new hobby, so i have to hold myself back from buying everything that looks good. I try and pace myself. So far so good, i think. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread