How much juice does the average vaper get through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDayIllQuit

Mar 23, 2012
Kent UK
Ok, ok... I know none of you wonderful people is 'average' and I know it's a bit like asking the length of a piece of string. But - I've also read all the advice about having spares and backups and never running out. I was smoking a pack of Marlboro a day. I have my new Riva on order along with Boge cartos and 5 x 5ml sample bottles. Obviously I'll find my own level of consumption pretty quickly, but I'm looking for a heads-up as to how much juice I should realistically expect to get through?

Damper

Feb 22, 2012
Norway
I stared off with prefilled cartomizers, anything from 2 to 5 of them a day first two weeks. Then got a Riva kit with standard 510 cartomizers, Boge 3.0. Got a lot of juice samples, most of them still sitting on the shelf - I found that my challenge was not to have enough juice, but to find anything that I did like! I have found a setup I like now, using vision eGo, AKA Stardust, clearomizers on my Riva and VV Ego batteries and vape about 4-5 ml. of juice a day. My advice is to get more samples right away, to make the chance of finding some flavors that you really enjoy, and that will help you stay off the analogs, better.

I have continued to use Boge cartomizers, on my SD Key Ring batteries, works well for my work situation, very discret and pocket friendly.

Good luck:)

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I'd say that average vaper uses at most ~3ml. Average vaper isn't vaping at high voltage, and didn't turn vaping into a hobby.

You say this like it's a bad thing! Vaping is positive, healthy and fun. Nothing wrong if someone likes to have a hobby - cheaper than many other pasttimes as well. :toast:

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
You say this like it's a bad thing! Vaping is positive, healthy and fun. Nothing wrong if someone likes to have a hobby - cheaper than many other pasttimes as well. :toast:

Well... lol :laugh: Being the one that vapes near to 10ml a day, and have spent more money than I'd like to admit, I'm certainly not the one to judge :blush:

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
LOL i too have been told that "im obsessed"

Heh! "Obsessed" (blows vapor)
whos obsessed!? (blows more vapor)
Just because i like something (sucks on the PV)... doesnt mean that im "obsessed" with it! (blows more vapor)

Now if you excuse me, i gotta go refill my carto. But no! im not "obsessed"!!! (blows more vapor)

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Richkellett888:5655169 said:
my wife says I'm obsessed! Till i got her a provari... now she see what it's all about!
Did the same and the Mini is gathering dust, more's the pity.

Anyways......still in start up so finding my vape pace. At the moment playing with 5-6 volt vaping for most of the time so 6-8 ml is my daily average. Guess this will go down as things settle but got this fantastic ProVari and XL VMod that are so much fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread