How much stuff do you carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
I think it depends on how comfortable/confident you are with your equipment, and your routine/travel. When I started vaping after two battery failures in two days (and I only owned two batteries), I carried two of everything, with basic caches at home/work/vehicle. Multiply juices x delivery mechanisms plus tools, paper clips, lots of napkins, preferred carry case of the week, differing chargers, blue foam, blahblah.

Now for my everyday carry I keep a device and 10ml of juice in my shirt pocket.

Last edited:

gnvidad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
CA, US
Normal days, fully charged VS rdna 40, topped of orchid (4-5ml tank), 30 ml of juice.

Drip days, 18650 mech 30 ml juice, spare battery in case.

Long day, dual 18650 vv box, orchid, 30 ml.

I bring a 30 ml with every set up just in case.

I don't like carrying a vape shop in my pocket lol. But if you do, let me try some juice maaaaaaan lol

Mala

Aug 18, 2012
Montreal, Canada
I never leave the house without:

Vamo9 with Lemo drop tank
Vamo5 with Nautilus
and most often I also have my MVPv2 also with a Nautilus
Spare batteries

I always fill up my tanks before leaving the house so with 2-3 I know I'm good for a long while. I never leave the house with just one setup for fear that something will happen and I'm stuck with no vape at all.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Before I got my ProVari P3 and EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus I carried quite a bit, but now I don't feel the need to carry as much.

So this is what I currently take with me (when I leave the house for more than an hour):

1. ProVari P3 (18490 mode) with EHPro KFL+ on top
2. AW IMR's - 1x 18490 and 1x 18350
3. 10mL needletop bottle filled with my ADV
4. A couple of pre-wrapped coils and a piece of Koh Gen Do (in an 18650 battery case)
5. Nitecore Digicharger D2 (with car adapter cable)
6. MVP 2.0 and it's charge cable.

The first three on the list fit in my VapeSox VS5, and I keep the last three in my car.

Oh and I will likely be adding another Kayfun to that list very soon :) I was seriously considering the authentic KFL+, but then I found the EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus for $20, and now I'm thinking I will just get two more of those for $44, instead of paying $75 for one authentic :unsure:

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
Weekends, I often just carry one mod, full enough tank and at least 75% charged battery

Work days:

Water bottle, 2 provaris with almost full tanks and freshly charged 18650 batteries, extra juice bottle(s) or extra tank with a different flavor in it, 2 extra 18490 batteries and the short cap, Japanese coton wick, screwdriver, spare coil, 1 or 2 half sheets of scott towels, 2-3 Q-tips, 1 or 2 pipe cleaners, micro-fiber glass cleaner cloth, survival knife, 2 Aspire BVC coils, automotive GPS. 2 cellphones (1 from work and my own), pack of storm matches, cellphone charger/extension, a nutribar or 2, spare underwear and 2 flashlights.

Hey, you had to ask!

... I do often have to leave the office in a hurry and go repair machinery for clients in an emergency if it helps to understand my situation, though. I sometimes do drive 3 hours to get there, so I standardized all my [possible] needs in one pod bag.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Depends. If I'm only going out for a little while usually just a mini protank2 and a spinner. If it's for longer but I'll be moving around a lot, then a glasses case with at least two tanks and two spinners. If it's going somewhere like a friends where I'll just be hanging out, then the whole show comes with me, every tank I have full (can be up to 6 now I think) my MVP2 and a backup spinner. And if I'm going to certain friends houses all the batteries come with me since everyone is always using my stuff, so i bring enough to run all my tanks simultaneously lol.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
Generally, if I am going shopping with the wife, I'll just take along the MVPv2 with about a half of tank of juice, this is my goto for outings of only a couple of hours. When I go to work, thats a different story. First up is the Kato/KFLv2 filled to the brim in my pants pocket. Next is the Evod filled and in my shirt pocket. In my lunch box is the MVPv2, a baggie with a spare 18650, spare evod battery and usually a 15ml bottle of Casablanca Blend from Backwoods Brew. I have a paper towel folded up in there too. When I go to work, I don't know if I'll be gone 8 hours or 18 so I prefer to be prepared. If I lose or break my vape, I'd probably be bumming smokes from my co workers.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Heading out to go shopping or run errands, usually it will be one rig with a freshly charged battery and topped off with e-liquid, especially if I am going to be close to home.

Going out further, like to visit with friends or family, usually two setups (again with fresh batteries and filled with e-liquid).

At work, I will normally have two or three rigs, e-liquid for refills, and a small box in my backpack with enough stuff to build and/or re-wick a few coils and spare batteries. Sometimes an eight hour day can turn into a sixteen hour day, and I'm not taking chances.

And occasionally when I am working nights and expecting a slow night, I'll bring a spare rebuildable atty and tools with me, just because.

One is none, two is one, and three is a backup. :2c:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I get that one is none, certainly in a life and death situation, but I ain't carrying no backpack, fanny pack, or murse. I only carry my Maxpedition Sitka to the pistol range. I also get that a lot of folks already carry a briefcase or lunch box and add their stuff to that, which makes perfect sense. And I understand that there is a gearhead hobbyist aspect to vaping. I am a vape nut and spend waaaay to much time and money on this stuff. I just don't feel a need to carry anything more than a single topped-off mod with me. And I can't see myself not being able to make it home to grab another mod if mine failed.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I didn't count, but it seems that there is a pretty fair split between bare bones and kitchen sink. :)

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When going to work I typically carry three Sigelei Mini 30w boxes with RTAs. Some days I also bring my toolbox ($7 at Home Depot), which contains all my extra tanks, wire, cotton, juice, batteries, tools, etc. On longer trips the mods and toolbox come, as well as my charger, Sig 100, paper towels, portable charger and usb hub. The only things that stay at home no matter what are my DIY juice supplies.

-Treeburner

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
Istick 50w with a kayfun 4. The kayfun holds ~4 mil of juice with the glass tank and it usually holds me for the workday. I'm nervous about taking my gear when flying so I have an ego with an aerotank mini that I take with me (wouldn't mind if I lost it). Glad to be home after a trip I can tell you that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread