How much stuff do you carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkahmann

Nov 6, 2014
Jumbos Cove,On,Can
I live 32 miles out of town and I work 4 days a week a 6 hour drive from here. I used to throw a carton of smokes in the back seat and put a pack in my shirt pocket--never gave it another thought.

Now I carry an old shaving kit with extra vape gear in it. I have more vape gear in a rather large tackle box in my trunk--more stuff than some B&M carry. I've always got at least 2 full mini Naut tanks on 20 W Isticks on my person and keep extra supplies both in the bush camp and at my home.

What the hell is the matter with me?

gnvidad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
CA, US
If it's someone I know, I'm willing to part with some juice at need (has happened a couple times at work).

I also keep the bottles of flavors I don't like with me, to give away

My buddy who used to work in the bank in the lobby of our building used to always text me on what flavor I brought that day which would lead us to taking our breaks at the same time to have a vape session. Anytime either of us needed something we would text each other, I had to let him borrow my spare battery a few times.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I have a REO that goes everywhere with me for out and about trips or work and back. Every night I spend a few seconds changing to a new batt and a full bottle. I always keep an extra batt in my purse (in a batt case). Now if I'm going camping or spending the night somewhere... I pack like I'm taking out a baby!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just Carry a Small Mod like an iStick20 with a XL CE2 on it.

The iStick has enough Battery Power for a Sun Up to Sun Down Cycle. And the XL CE2 has enough e-Liquid if I don't Chain Vape.

Sometimes I will take an Extra CE2 in a Tick-Tac Box. More for a Change of Flavor than for the Extra 2ml.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
Have an old small ego case with wire, rayon, & tools in the cars glove box... Have never had to use it, but believe in the boy scout motto. Just carry my topped up tank, small juice bottle, & a retractable usb cord to charge a pass-thru variable mod (or dead phone) for most days. If traveling, take a crap load, all depending on how long I'll be away.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
If I am going out to like the grocery store or something I just take my Flask cause the dual batteries topped with my Lemo and a mech/dripper and a 10ml bottle. If I am going to put in some PT work at the vape shop I have one of those bags that like a gillete razor/shaving cream and lotion came in. You see them around xmas. I take various gauges of wire, Flask and rDNA, tools, juice, some cotton, Lemos, 2 VTC4s per mech and usually four or five mech/dripper combos and then how every many drippers I take I take that amount of different juices. I like to use one mech/dripper for just one juice so I carry a lot. Im probally going to get a laptop bag to start taking my stuff to the shop.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have two kinds of vape gear, 'normal stuff' and 'crazy stuff'. The crazy stuff stays at home.

I will normally walk out the door with one of these in my hand. Don't really need anything else.
    P1010502_zps5fgpdhsj.jpg

Last edited:

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I carry 2 mods, mechs or 1 of each along with 2 batteries(1 has to be a buttontop incase my wife's provari batt kicks). The 4 ml kayfun is plenty enough that I don't have to carry juice for around town or a work day. Leaving town is another story, I tend to overpack cause what you don't bring or forget thats the thing you'll need at the furthest point away from home....already been there and done that. :) My wife has a 50ml stash in her work locker so she doesn't carry juice around but every so often she gets bitten by the "I forgot to change my batt before work, could you bring me 1".
    I do have wick, wire, nail clippers, tweezers and scissors in a mini stash bag in the glove compartment of our car. Haven't had to use it yet but its there.

Last edited:

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Hills-Vegas, NC
    SX350 box and a tank (Lemo, Orchid, KF4, Atlantis) most of the time. When the work schedule calls for it,
    my laptop bag has a small tool kit with a couple of my pre-wrapped coils, USB charger, eVic Supreme for
    data center carry, 2 charged 18650's, and at least 15ml of liquid. Similar combo for travel, but I bring one
    VW device, and one mech (Beyond Vape Beacon) just in case I have a box failure. Liquid amount
    for travel depends on the number of days; and I have a single 18650 charger.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    This is what I carry...

M1991A1_COMPACT-01s.JPG

And this:

e9ef5f5e-3cf7-48fd-8329-b197616fad9d.jpg

Don't need to carry anything else. Both have been absolutely reliable for me.

Me too - the first one. Mine's a SS Commander XSE. If I want to pack lighter I go with my Kimber UCDPII or my Springfield 9mm EMP. :)

Which is why I only carry one thing on my belt, and one mod in my pocket.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread