How much TPA Sweetner

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorkieGirl1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I do find EZSweet a little more concentrated, but dont think thats a big deal - i just use 1% of TPA or .5% of EZSweet, but use 2%EM- just what i prefer - everyone has differnet levels of liking sweetness though. Play around with it, and youll find your favorite pretty quick. You can always add after the fact too. A drop or two isnt going to make a difference on your nic level or flavoring percentage.

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
I agree with YorkieGirl1, I prefer EM to anything I've tried, it's not "just a sweetener" IMO it also does a fine job of "blending " (or melding if you prefer) , IOW especially in lower % - it seems to help to balance a joose TO ME and my palate at least .

FWIW I start with the crystals and make a 20% EM PG mix- to use and only use what I need to get the desired affect- is this the "right way" (probably not) it's certainly not the only way but works for my purposes (so far at least) as always YMMV and tastes are subjective disclaimers

panachronic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
WA
Go very lightly...I bought a big bottle and dont use it anymore...it kinda ruined most of my juices.

In fact,I dont sweeten my juice at all nowadays.
Truth is, most decent flavorings just don't need sweetener. Sweetener is useful sometimes when blending a concoction of different things, but if all you want to do is mix and vape, you can probably get by just fine without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread