• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HOW OFTEN do you get hot nic juice in ur mouth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
talking about smoking errors, have you ever had dry lips and the cigarette keeps sticking to your mouth? my fingers slid down the end of my analogue and i burnt them on the end of my cig. that's happened to me a few times!

Yeah, and then the frantic panic to locate the glowing bud on the carpet!

Been there :)

I managed more than once with dry lips to flick a real cigarette upwards and burn my nose.

I wasn't born for smoking analogues!

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
ok, i am not sure how you managed to burn your nose... that's a nice one for me! :)

a few times i flicked my cig out of my car window and it came flying back in through the rear window, still burning. that was fun on the motorways.

Scuse me but are you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx then????

Cos if so I hope you are following the ECF rules for suppliers. Please read them in the FAQ.

C.

Last edited:

fcuk112

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
United Kingdom
got some nic juice in my mouth a few times when i recently changed cartridge, not really a nice experience!

could it be the way the wool is aligned within the cartridge that causes it to leak? in that case, taking it out and realigning it would fix the problem?

talking about getting juice in your mouth, i am also wondering how bad the liquid is for you if taken orally. i mean, what would happen if you downed a bottle of 10ml?

cheers.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
got some nic juice in my mouth a few times when i recently changed cartridge, not really a nice experience!
(snip)

talking about getting juice in your mouth, i am also wondering how bad the liquid is for you if taken orally. i mean, what would happen if you downed a bottle of 10ml?

cheers.

Cheers, indeed! Not a good idea.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/5066-eliquid-recepies.html

The intro to e-liquid recipes warns us not to be careless in the manner you evoke.

It would be flippant to reply that the effect would depend on the mg of the contents.

Best to just be happy to vape your 10 ml, rather than waste it and end up in A&E.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread